oh my god (7)

"Wyatt" Jaeden gasped, shocked to see who was standing right their in front of him. "Jae Bae, hey" Wyatt said shocked but smiling then pulling his crush Jaeden into a hug. "we've been talking for months and I'm finally meeting you, I think I'm faint" Jaeden said still hugging the curly haired boy. "sup WY guy" "sup bro" said Y/N and her boyfriend, (fave member of why don't we or favourite character the maze runner trilogy) "hey Y/N, and dickwad" Wyatt said back at them.

after that the two separated from the hug. Wyatt joined in on their walk. They talked and laughed wel Jaeden and Wyatt did together Y/N and her boyfriend walked behind them talking about whatever minding their business and letting them have time together. They hung out for awhile then they had too go their separate ways, which Jyatt didn't like one bit, they liked being with each other it made them feel safe and protected not they that felt like they were in danger they just needed each other like lovers do not that they are dating at the moment but they will its obvious but until then they'll remain lovers at heart.

During their time together they learned a lot about each other. Which was good for them because it made them happier knowing they weren't just strangers not that they were.