Author's Note

This is my beginning of the story author's note! Please read it because there are some mildly important information pieces in here, though most of it is useless gibberish, but you'll come to realize that that's my specialty. 

First on the agenda, warnings for the story. As for trigger warnings this story is very mild but there will be existential pondering, social anxiety, and mild panic attacks. There will also be ghosts and demons, meaning occasional mentions of possession, abuse, and injuries. And finally, this story is also going to have smut, graphic glorious gay smut, but if the diddly-doos and the diddly-demons aren't your thing don't fret because there will always be a warning right before these things take place. I make sure to put a bolded warning at the start of every chapter containing any of the things listed above, and then another warning right before the actual scene happens as well. I just want to make sure everyone has as much fun reading this as I do writing it! Absolutely nothing suicide/self-harm related.

You may have noticed the cover is insanely similar to some of my other works, if not that's fine as well. This is the second book in a series of two. It's not a direct sequel in the sense of a continuation of the first book, but it is in the same series with similar plots, just different characters. It's set in the same universe as Freak and the same apartment building Troye and Tyler end up living in. So while it's not centered around their characters, you will still get glimpses into their lives occasionally. You can absolutely read any of the stories in any order or only read one out of the series, there may be some references you don't understand but it's not at all necessary to the plot to read Freak.

As for an updating schedule, this story is completed! It's also 918,751 words long. No, that's not a typo, this book is almost as long as the entire Harry Potter series. I am... so sorry. I'm updating this note after finishing writing and no one saw this coming, but it's too late to take it back now.

Or, even better, watch out for updates on writing progress by following my social medias! I'm constantly posting updates on my stories, my writing, and the occasional behind-the-scenes spoilers, so it's definitely worth your while. 

Twitter - MelancholyMango

Tumblr - MelancholyMango

AO3 (I write Voltron/Klance here!) - MelancholyMango

Okay, cool, that's really all I had to say, sorry for rambling and keeping you from Phan. Make yourselves at home, read away, and please remember to leave votes and comments because it often inspires me to write faster and your thoughts and reviews really mean a lot to me!