Chapter 10 - Dwindling Days

I spent one of the three days home all day with Seokjin, learning all kinds of recipes and names of Korean foods and ingredients. I made sure to write them all down, next time I saw them, I would be cooking for them. He was also teaching me some words and phrases, with Namjoon's help. I took crazy amounts of notes and looked things up on my phone for Romanized spellings and pronunciations. With enough study and practice, I hoped to be speaking at least the basics by the next time I saw any of them. Dating a native was going to be a huge help. The guys came and went between classes and chores. They would come into the kitchen to steal food, throw in words to teach me and just looking for attention. We were using Jungkook's kitchen today because he insisted on having dinner at their place tonight again. With all the guys finally home, Chaerin back over and dinner ready, Seokjin and I called everyone to the table. I was really going to miss this when we left in two more days.

"Baby...", I pulled at Namjoon's hand as we sat down, "When we get home, I want to you to start teaching me Korean full time."

"Anything you want, jagi."

"As much as possible! Force me to speak it, like... we only speak Korean in your house!"

"Calm down, Ji Ji.", he laughed, "Let's start with the basics before you throw yourself in the fire like that."

"Sorry... I just really want to learn."

He leaned closer, "How about I quiz you after lessons, and for every answer you get right, I do something good to you...", a light devious laugh left his lips.

"Good things, huh? What kind?"

"Back rubs... foot rubs... kisses..."

"Go on..."

"Maybe I'll lick that sweet little pussy...", his voice turned to a growl in my ear.

"I'm listening...", my hand tightened on his.

"Work my fingers deep inside you..."

"Is that all?", I was getting twitchy now, squeezing his hand. My breathing had become fast.

"Fuck that tight pussy hard all night long...", there was an airy moan to his deep voice now.

I felt a tightness twinge between my thighs and a shock ran through my body.

"Excuse me!", I said loudly as I stood up and walked swiftly to the bathroom.

Moments later, Namjoon excused himself and disappeared around the corner. Looking to see if anyone was watching, he darted down the hall to find his lady.

I was pacing in the bathroom, trying to calm myself, when the door flew open, making me jump back. Namjoon came in with eyes focused hard on me, closing and locking the door behind him and walking with long strides to catch me fast in his arms. His lips collided with mine and he pulled my body against his to let me feel what that conversation had done to him. In a fevered kiss, his hands moved frantically over me, pawing and pulling at my pants, desperate to get them off. While he worked on mine, I was busy with his. In a flurry of hands and fingers, we got each other's clothes off just enough to make contact. His fingers plunged into me and I gasped trying to hold back a moan. My hand freed him and stroked up his shaft, applying light pressure to his swollen head.

Namjoon's hand came down on my ass with a slap and he lifted me to the counter, working my pants off one leg to get between them. In seconds his fingers were replaced with his thick length, pounding me with vigorous purpose. He was on a mission. Kissing my neck, hands trailing my body and up under my shirt to caress my breasts, he panted hard keeping his fast and rough pace. I had to wrap my legs around him and hold the counter with one hand to keep myself from sliding back. He was being so rough, but still loving and passionate, damnit I loved this man.