Chapter 5 - Hooked

Waking a few hours later, it was now dark outside, and I could feel Namjoon still passed out nestled into my shoulder. I didn't want to move and wake him, but he was blocking my view of the clock. It was so dark, with barely even any moonlight shining in the window. Did I bring my phone in here? Reaching my hand around on the nightstand, I searched for it. I hit something flat and hard, found it! Stretching out my fingers I slowly got it close enough to grab. The screen lit up and I saw it was almost 11pm. In the faint glow of the phone, I saw Namjoon's face still lost in sleep. He was really cute like that, eyes closed and relaxed, full lips lightly parted, he looked like a sweet baby and he really was. My thoughts went to the session we had only hours ago, and I shivered. He was still completely naked, and I found my eyes moving down his firm body, lifting the sheets to get a better look as I angled the phone to light lower. Damn he was gorgeous! His tan skin looked so soft and perfect, body was toned, and damn was he hung! I was lost in thoughts chewing my lip when I noticed he was getting hard again! It's not uncommon for guys to get that way in their sleep, maybe he was having a dream about me? I giggled to myself hoping it was true and licked my lips seeing him come to full attention. I just couldn't take my eyes off it, what the hell!?

"Like what you see, Ji Ji?", his deep voice purred into my ear in a low tone.

I jumped with a squeak and dropped the phone, it landed face down leaving us once again in complete darkness.

"Namjoon! You're awake?!"

"I am now.", he pressed his erection into my hip.

"Damnit, you scared the hell out of me! Why didn't you say something? That was so embarrassing!"

"It was fun to watch your face...", he leaned into my ear and I felt his hot breath, "...as you fantasized about my thick cock inside you..."

"I WASN'T DOING.... That....", my voice trailed off, it was an obvious lie.

"It doesn't have to be a fantasy, baby.", he kissed my cheek, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"It wasn't!", I laughed, "You already were.", I poked him.

"I can be again... if that's what you want.", his hand moved down my body and fingers started to play with my clit.

My eyes rolled back at his touch and before I could even think, a small moan was leaving my lips. Damn, how does he do that to me? At the sound, his fingers slipped in and mindlessly played with everything they could reach.

"Namjoon...", I panted softly, tilting my head back.

"Yes, Ji Ji... what do you want?", he pressed himself harder into me while his fingers searched for their target, he was getting close to it, too...

"...You...", I moaned as I arched my back, he found it.

Namjoon was attacking my neck with a flurry of kisses and light bites while his long fingers worked the hell out of my g-spot, fuck he was good at that! How did he know just where and how to touch me!?

"Ooh, Namjoon! Fuck...", my legs kicked as I tried to back up into the pillows further, "Fuck! Damnit!", I yelled, grabbing him and pulling him on top of me, "Fuck me, damnit!", I growled at him and he came down on me with a furious kiss.

There it was, his aggressive side had taken over and in a very swift move, he transitioned from his fingers to his massive dick, filling me again with himself. His fingers came up and he sucked every drop from them, immediately locking his lips to mine, shoving his tongue down my throat, forcing me to taste myself on him.

Slow but strong thrusts hit me. With each one his thick head was rubbing my spot perfectly, it didn't take long before he sent me into my first orgasm, still worked up from the work his fingers had done. It was just the first of many. Last time was our first time, it was fast, aggressive and neither of us could hold back, but this time the main tension was broken and we took time to try new things, reach different angles and switched positions many times to see what worked best for us. I learned I really liked to ride him, his hands holding my hips, rocking me back and forth, pulling me down harder on him. It was incredible, gravity helping to keep him deep, although I had to admit, when he bent me over the side of the bed and entered me from behind, it was a VERY close contender. By the time we made it to that position, Namjoon was fighting to keep going. I started out just laid over the edge of the bed, feet on the floor, but by the time he finished, the mattress had been pushed half way off the box spring and I was kneeling on it trying to stay on the mattress. The pillows had fallen between the headboard and wall when the mattress moved and I accidently tore the fitted sheet off the far corner when he slammed into me, accidently tearing me with his girth. I couldn't count how many times I reached climax, but I sure knew when he did, I have no idea how he still had so much to give me. The bed was an absolute mess and so were we, everything would definitely have to be washed after this night.