"Stop that." He placed his thumb above your bottom lip, pulling it down until it flipped back up.

He couldnt stop staring, and you were sure how to move or speak so you were stuck there.

The past 2 weeks have been nothing but moments like this and you couldnt help but hate them. As soon as it got as far as him leaning in, he back up and tried to shake it off and act like nothing happened.

"I- Umm.." He spoke, licking his bottom lip. Your heart was racing, watching him do this. That is until he backed away, clearing his throat. Breaking any kind of contact you guys could have.

"We should watch the movie." He pressed play, shuffling in his seat.

"Ugg" you groaned in frustration as you got up and started walking to the bathroom.

-

Jungkook

She already looked beautiful tonight and with her shy cheeks and biting lip made her even more unbearable. Yiu wanted so much to make a move but you didnt think it was right, at least not yet.

And you weren't sure if she even wanted that. Yes she had confessed to liking me, but that was a little over two weeks ago. What if she didn't feel that way anymore?

As you pulled away from her, starting the movie. You heard her groan in frustration as she got up and walked away.

Why was she so upset?

You got up to follow her.

"Why are you mad?" She stopped and turned around, showing her now irritated face.

"Because you constanly keep doing .. that!" She shouted in frustration. You turned your head to see Taehyung moving around, thankfully still asleep though.

You went and grabbed y/ns arm and took her to the nearest room. Shockingly, it was Taehyungs guest bedroom.

"Why did you bring me in here?" She asked watching you shut the door.

"Because if your going to shout, i dont want to wake Taehyung. Now what do I keep doing?" You asked, but you knew exactly what she was talking about.

"Nothing, just ignore what i said. I want to sleep. And I want to sleep alone tonight. So ill sleep in here." You walked a little closer to her, watching her watch you.

"Aw, but I want my sleeping buddy." You gave her a pouty face.

"No, you make me mad. I want to sleep alone tonight." She moved away fron you, tripping on the bed as she fell back onto it.

You guys have been staying at Taehyungs for the past two weeks. Your mother took your brother so its lonelt there and y/n parents arent home considering there situation with Taehyungs parents who are with y/ns.

You saw how she fell back, so the first thing that came to you was to hover over her.

As you hovered over her, you saw her chest rise and sink incredibly fast which meant her breathing was fast.

"Y/n... Could i ask you something?" Your heart started to race, maybe as fast as hers now.

"Y-yes."

"How far have you gone with a guy..?" You were able to see her wide eyes and confused mouth. She was stunned by your question.

"Besides w-what happend a-at your h-house thats it." Her face began to grow a dark shade of red.

You wanted so bad to kiss her. But instead you rolled off her and layed next to her.

Heavy breathing from the both of you feeling the room.

"Sorry I asked." You let out, stairing at the ceiling.

"Jungkook.." She quietly called your name.

"Yes?"

"C-can you kiss me."

--

~ Taylor 🐰

~ Taylor 🐰

Dont Forget To Vote 💞