"I like being over you." Kirishima x Dominant!Reader {🍋} {1}

"Is that all you got, Kirishima?!" You exclaimed, blocking another one of his attacks.

"Dammit! It's hard to hit you when you're moving around so fast!" He retorted, activating his quirk again.

"Then learn to adapt to different types of quirks!" You disappeared from his sight. Not wanting to make the same mistake, he turned around automatically, but didn't see you. You reappeared where he wasn't facing.

"Expect the unexpected."
Before he turned his head, you connected your fist to his face. Your knuckles burned in pain, but you continued your assault on him, gradually wearing him down. Finally, your fist made contact with his stomach. The amount of strength behind that punch sent him to his knees.
You pushed him back and straddled him, holding your hand to his neck.

"I win." You smirked. He pouted at you, both of you deactivating your quirks.

"No fair. Your quirk is well rounded in all areas," he whined.

"Then that just means you have to adapt your quirk for any situations, right?"
The longer you stared down at him, the redder his cheeks became, but neither of you made a move to remove yourselves.

"I kinda like being over you."
Face exploding to the same color as his hair, he brought his hands up to cover his face. You laughed and bent forward, nuzzling your forehead against the back of his hands.

"Come on," you laughed, "Why are you embarrassed? Didn't you tell me you liked being under me?"

"That was a long time ago!"

"Not long enough." You grabbed his wrists and gently pried them from his face. You hauled him up so he was sitting and pressed a kiss to his head.

"You're adorable."
With a pout, he reached his head up and stuck out his tongue. He pressed it against the front of your throat and took a long, leisurely lick. You took a slow, deep breath in. You released his wrists and he wrapped them around your lower back, pulling you closer into him.

"Tell me, Eijiro," you said, looking down at him. "Does every single part of your body get hard? Or is there certain areas I have to activate myself?"
He grinned at you, face flushed, but confident.

"Why don't you find out yourself~"
You reached behind his neck and squeezed it. His head tilted back, a long breath leaving him.

"I intend to." With that, you placed long, deep kisses to his skin, leaving no place unmarked.

"Mm..." He hummed, running his hands up and down your sides. You moved up to his ear, licking the shell of it before lightly biting it. Kirishima pressed his head into your shoulder, his breathing deepening.
Leaning your head around him, you kissed the nape of his neck.
He shivered underneath you. You licked the same place you kissed and his head popped up.

"Weak spot, huh?" You smirked, placing a kiss on his cheek.

"Shut up..." He grumbled, face still red. He tilted his head forward and placed slow kisses down your chest. You allowed him to remove your top. He moved downward, sliding his tongue into the valley of your breasts.
You stared down at him, face beginning to feel hot. He moved your bra up, freeing your chest. Cupping them in his hands, he rolled them around once. He opened his mouth and ran his tongue over your perked bud, enclosing his lips.
A light sigh left you.
His sharp teeth bit softly and you hissed. You could feel his smirk against your skin as he continued to move down. You laid back in front of him and he swung his legs behind him.
He soon got between your thighs and placed light kisses down each one. You waited patiently for him to remove your pants. He kissed your clothed core and you closed your eyes.
Slowly, he hooked his fingers into your pants and slid them down your legs. You helped him remove them where he threw them to an unknown corner of the room. He ran his fingers up and down your center and you closed your eyes.

"Question," you spoke, making him pause. "Do you even know where the clit is?" Eyes darting downward, he spluttered out an answer.

"I, uh... I have an idea, but..."
An idea popped into your head and you sat up.

"Want me to show you?" You smirked at him, taking matters into your own hands and taking off your underwear.

"Give me your hand." You grabbed his and slowly trailed it up your leg. He watched with insatiable curiosity, even when his face began steaming. Until then, he hadn't even looked at your center until his fingers grazed your outer lips. A light squeak left him, eyes bugging out of his head.

"Right... here..." You pressed his finger against your clit with a sigh.

"So this is it, huh?" He murmured, taking the liberty to slowly rub his finger in slow circles. "It's small."

"Did you expect it to be big?" You teased, smiling up at him.

"Well, no, but... I didn't think it was... here."
You laughed, pushing his hand to move faster, harder.

"We have to explore our bodies to find what makes us feel good," you explained, "We find our clit in the process, but not everyone does that."

"So... what does make you feel good?" He asked shyly, but a glint of mischief flashed through his eyes.

"Want me to be honest?"

"God, yes."

"A hot throbbing cock sliding inside of me."

"... that was... forward." Face turning bright red again, he pulled his hand away and began to pull his pants down.

"You really have no idea what you're doing, do you?" You smiled at him, forcing him to his back.

"That's not true...!" He gasped, feeling your hand slide down into his boxers and grasp his cock.

"Don't worry," you assured, "You and I will have plenty of time to practice." With a smirk, you pulled his member out and tentatively licked the head.

"Ha...!" His legs bent, hips twitching. He looked down, seeing you leaning over his cock below him. That made more blood and arousal rush down.

"Let's have some fun, Eiji~"

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}