"Shut up and fuck me." Author x Reader {🍋} {1}

PSA!!!!!:

USE!
PROTECTION!

I DONT CARE WHO IT IS YOURE HAVING HEADBOARD-BANGING SEX WITH!

ALWAYS! USE! PROTECTION!

DONT BE A FOOL, WRAP YOUR TOOL!

AND IF ANY OF YOU FUCK LIKE RABBITS, GET TESTED FOR STD'S FREQUENTLY TO AVOID SPREADING/CONTRACTING IT!!

~
"Hey Author?" You called into the dark room. A hiss was heard from deep within. "You've been in here for four hours straight. Are you okay?"
A cross between a growl and a scream of a thousand StarBucks-riddled white girls replied to you.
You pursed your lips and thought for a moment.

'Ooh, boy this is gonna be fun.' With a smirk, you disappeared around the corner.

About an hour later, you stalked back into the room, bare feet quiet against the wooden floor.

"Author~?" You sang, coming up behind the black chair. Your arms wrapped around the front, also crossing over her neck. The computer light shone brightly in her face.

"Mm." A grunt of acknowledgement was all you received. You looked at the screen and saw her writing another fanfic. This time to Death Note (spoilers).

"Author," you repeated again, snuggling against the side of her face. When you got no reply to that, you let go of her and stood up straight.

"J****."
She turned around at the use of her name.
When she did, her eyes popped out of their sockets.

(Have to delete my search history and clear my photo album

(Have to delete my search history and clear my photo album.)

"Hey, Y/n?" She asked, "Isn't that on... backwards?"
You looked down at nodded.

"Yep," you replied, "I figured it'd spice things up a bit more if I wore it like this."
She nodded and hummed.

"Okay, next question. Where the fuck did you get a Virgin Killer Sweater?"
You shrugged.

"I know some people."
Author stared at you before sighing.

"Geez, you really... like testing my patience, don't you?"
You leaned forward and pressed your index finger to her lips, silencing her.

"Shut up..." You smirked. "... and fuck me." She stood up from her chair and caged you against the desk, pressing her chest against yours.

"You sure?" She asked, taking an experimental nip of your neck. A grunt left your lips.

"Yes..." You said, sighing when her fingers brushed against your breast.
With that, she straightened up and unzipped her jacket, discarding it on the floor. Her oversized t-shirt soon joined afterwards. She didn't take her bra off, though.

"I'll let you do the honors." She smiled. With no hesitation, you slid the bra over her head. You couldn't touch them, though, because she pressed them against yours and pushed you down on the desk. Her lips crashed into yours.

"Wha-what about... your writing?" You asked, noticing how the keys pressed against your back.

"It's fine," she murmured, kitten-licking down your neck. "I can always delete the letters."

"I-I see..." You gasped, feeling her fingers squeeze the back of your neck. You hugged your legs to her sides, squeezing her in between.
She slowly undid the bow, allowing the string to drape over your exposed chest. She smirked and bent her head down, taking a cautious lick on your soft bud.
Another sigh left you, head lolling back and resting on the desk.
Author glanced up at you, but continued her ministrations.

"Hey..." You panted, "You-you're good... I thought you were a virgin yourself?"
In reply, she bit down on your hardening nipple. You jerked, legs squeezing her even tighter.

"You think a lot of things about me," she said, leaning up to capture your lips again. "But that sweater killed any and all sexual innocence I had before." She brushed her hands down your hips.

"Are you wearing any underwear?" She asked, noticing your skin was bare from any clothing. You shook your head no. She smirked.

"Good." She pulled the chair behind her and peppered kisses down your stomach, taking the time to run her hands up and down your thighs. Her fingers ghosted right near your center, but didn't touch it. When she got lower, she sat down on the chair and hooked her arms under your thighs. With slow kisses moving inward, you moved your hips impatiently.

"Y/n," she warned, "Patience. Remember, you were the one who interrupted me." You pouted, but forced yourself to wait. Finally, she pressed a long kiss to your center and you sighed, relaxing your body into the desk.

"Is the keyboard hurting you?" She asked quietly, not taking her eyes off of your private.
You shook your head, anticipation churning in your stomach.

"Alright." She threw your legs over her shoulders and lightly licked you, going from bottom to the top. That drew a long sigh out of you. She continued to gently flick her tongue over you, not missing your clit once. Even then, it wasn't enough for you. Not anymore.

"Author... please," you said, "Please..."
she glanced up at you. She didn't say anything, but she didn't need to. She pressed her tongue harder against you, sliding between your folds and finding the small bundle of nerves(because she knows where it is.)
You let out a gasp, hips jerking up. Author used her hands to hold your hips. She enclosed her lips around the area of your clit and gave a gentle lick to it. Your hand shot down to her head, fingers tangling in her hair.

"Fuck... Author..." You pushed her closer to your core, hips fighting against her grip. Your other hand gripped the edge of the desk. "Ahh..." A soft moan was drawn out of you when Author toyed with your lips with her finger.

"Do you want me to use my fingers?" She asked.

"God yes!" You answered immediately. Her lips twitched. Gently, slowly, she pushed her finger into you. It was a foreign feeling to you. It moved around inside of you, brushing your inner walls. She curled her finger.

That was it.

Your lower body convulsed, legs shaking. A loud, but short moan left you.

"So that's it, huh?" She murmured, pulling out and gently running her hand over you again.

"What... what was that?" You breathed, looking down at her.

"Your 'g-spot'," she replied, secretly proud.

"That was... that was fast. I thought it was hard to find it."

"It varies from person to person," she replied, "But I'm no stranger to anatomy. I have a fairly good idea of where it is." She took your wrist and gently pulled you up. You sat over her, but she leaned up and kissed you.

"Tell me," she murmured, "Would you prefer a strap-on or my fingers?"
You smirked at her, face tinted a warm hue.

"Which one feels better?"

"Why don't you try both and find out?"

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}