"Got a muscle kink?" Ohma x Dominant!Reader{1}

THIS CHAPTER IS FOR AND DEDICATED TO
bananaspoon I LOVE YOU AND HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY I LOVE YOU MWAH

~
"You sure you wanna do this?" You asked, rolling up your sleeves. You looked out the window to see rain pouring down from the clouds.

"Who knows. It could be fun," Ohma replied, removing his shirt from next to you.

"Alright, but don't be surprised if one of us accidentally gets hurt."

"As if you're worried about that."

"I'm not, but at least the sentiment's there."
You and Ohma both left the building to stand in the middle of a clearing, rain soaking through your clothing. The both of you took a stance across from each other. One thing you were aware of, was that the rain interfered with your hearing. But if it did yours, then it did his, too.

"No Advance or Overload?"

"Just plain old fisting!" Ohma launched at you, aiming a punch at you. You blocked it by directing it away from you.

"Wrong choice of wording, but that's okay!"
You and him went at each other in a constant clash of body appendages. In the beginning, you two were evenly matched in technique and speed.

"Let's not get distracted now!" You dipped your fingers into a puddle and splashed some water directly into his eyes. He only closed them for a few milliseconds, but in that time, you managed to get behind him. You wrapped your arms around his neck in a chokehold, wrapping your legs around the back of his. You used your shin to force his knee to bend, sending the both of you back-first to the ground.

His hands clawed at your arms, but they were locked in place. Ohma flipped over, pushing up, and attempting to stand. You unwrapped yourself from him and slid to the ground, collapsing his arm. Faster than what he could react, you rolled him over until you were straddling his torso. Before he could throw you off of him, your fist connected to the ground next to his head, cracking it. He turned his head away to avoid being killed.

"You're not retaliating," you spoke, "You intentionally giving up?"
Ohma's eyes moved to look up at you. If he turned his head, it would've been squished against your arm. You raised your brow at him when he didn't respond.

"Oi, what's the mat--" Your eyes widened when you felt a squeeze on your thigh. You looked down to see Ohma's hand wrapped around it, showing no qualms in squishing it. "Ohma, what the fuck."

"Your thigh is muscular."

"You just noticed?"

"I haven't touched it before."

"What made that change now?"
Ohma finally turned his head, and you removed your arm, sitting back on his abdomen.

"I've been interested in touching them for a while."
Well, that was news to you.

"I'm surprised something else interested you besides fighting or food."

"It was you."

"What?"

"You interest me."

"I wonder why."
Ohma's hand inched upwards to your hip, feeling the defined and built muscles. His fingers also danced under the hem of your shorts. You looked at him, but he was too busy focusing on your body. The warmth of his hand clashed with the coolness of the rain.

"Do you have a muscle kink or something?"

"Probably not."

"Then why the interest with mine?"

"Who knows." Ohma took his hand away and laced the both of them under his head, resting back on them. He stopped talking after that.

"Are we just going to stay out in the rain like this or..."

"What's the hurry? Neither of us get sick anyways."
You let out a sigh and went to go stand up off of him, but he quickly grabbed both of your hips and sat you back down on him.

"Okay Ohma, what the fuck."

"Don't move. It's comfortable." He didn't take his hands off your thighs. You looked up at the sky, mimicking his action.

"... it's actually comfortable lying on the hard ground with me sitting on top of you?"

"You weight like nothing, it's fine."
You gently grabbed his hands and pulled them away from your hips, holding them out.

"You gonna tell me what's going through your mind right now?"

"Nothing really."

"So you're just doing this to do it?"

"More or less."

"At least you're honest." You let go of his hands and crossed your arms. He just let them relax down near your knees. "Are we for real gonna stay here for a while or—?" He glanced up at you.

"Do you not want to?"

"I never said that. I just thought we were gonna spar a majority of the time."

"We still can."

"Then let's do it." You quickly pushed off of him and jumped back, and he got onto his feet.

"No hard feelings, right?"

"With you? Never."
You two went at it again mercilessly.

~
By the time you two were done, the sun was setting, and everything was drying off. Except you two—you both were soaked with sweat.

"Good job," you said, taking a deep breath. "Right now, it's 2-58." Ohma smirked at you, picking up his shirt and putting it back on.

"For now. I'll get there eventually."

"Yeah sure—like I'll allow it." You both began to walk back from where you came. "You have gotten better though, I'll admit."

"I better have. Otherwise, you're a useless sparring partner."

"I will drop kick your ass right here."

THIS IS SO SHORT AND NOT SMUT BUT THIS HAS LITERALLY BEEN IN MY DRAFTS FOR OVER A YEAR PLS IM SORRY ;-;

Ja ne!

 {Ruby Red}