Levi x Y/n 🍋 Pt.2

Levi wasted no more time and roughly kissed your lips, sliding his hands down your arms and to your waist, inching his hands up your shirt and rubbing the smooth, scarred skin, much like his. Levi broke the kiss and kissed your neck, biting at different sections to try and find that one spot. Once he did a restrained grunt left your lips and you tilted your head away automatically to give him more room. Levi was a little disappointed at the quiet noise, but it was still too early. He slid his hands all the way up your stomach and cupped your breasts before removing his hands from your top and unbuttoning it. His brows furrowed in frustration when he couldn't undo any of them. He was so excited he was practically shaking. You pushed his hands away and grabbed your top, ripping it apart and sending the buttons flying in different directions.

"Aren't you eager?"

"Not as eager as you."

Levi placed kissed right above your breasts and snaked his arms around your back to the bra's hooks. He wasn't an expert at bras, but he tried his best. Once he got it undone he slowly removed it and tossed it over his shoulder. He took a moment to gaze down at you, noticing multiple scars going across your chest. He took his finger and gently traced a scar before gently caressing it and looking up at you.

"Don't ask. I highly doubt you would want to hear it anyways." You said before he could ask. He nodded and began to slowly massage it in circles. You took a deep breath in and exhaled shakily. It felt good to let someone touch you. After years of trust issues you were happy Levi was a person you could trust with your body. He bent down and licked around your bud before taking it into his mouth. Feeling his tongue swirling around it and the wetness of it made you arch your back slightly, your eyes closing and your brows furrowing. It was strange to you, really. For him to take the time to give attention to something other than between your legs. This was new to you. When he was done he switched to your other one and bit it gently.

"Oi, don't... bite..." You paused in between your sentence when he pinched your other bud and rolled it around his fingers. He slowly removed himself from your chest and placed kisses down your stomach and naval. He undid your pants and slid them down your legs, throwing them away. He hooked his thumbs in your underwear and slowly pulled it down, discarding them as well. Now you two were fully exposed to one another. No more bodily secrets. Scars covered your beautiful body and that only made him want to love you more. Your body has taken so much abuse he's afraid it'd break if he went too rough. He placed his hands on your thighs and lifted up your one leg, rubbing his thumb against your other one. He looked at you for a moment before lowering his head to it and teasingly licking you. As soon as his tongue made contact your hips bucked and a gasp escaped your lips. Levi smirked at your reaction. He moved his tongue from the bottom to the top. Hearing your pants turned him on more. You rolled your hips and tried to get closer to him. Levi opened his mouth and devoured you. Your hand combed through his hair as you suppressed any moans that tried to come out and only panted. Your back arched and your hips bucked involuntarily. Levi's licking intensified. He wanted to hear you moan out his name, to hear you gasp and spasm every time he entered you, but so far all he's gotten is pants and hisses. Not that he was complaining. It was rare to hear such sounds come out of your mouth. He moved his tongue to your bundle of nerves the same time he entered a finger into you. You sharply gasped and rolled your hips, wanting to feel more of him inside of you. He seemed to know that because he stuck another finger inside of you and began to pump in and out. Your legs spread apart on their own and you gripped the sheets underneath you. He soon added a third finger and quickened his pace. He lifted his head and used his other hand to continue rubbing your most sensitive area to look at you. Sweat dripping down your neck and chest, heavy breathing, eyes closed. He's never seen you like this. So disheveled, so vulnerable. He added a fourth finger and his muscles tensed painfully. You felt this large knot form in the pit of your stomach.

"I-I can't..." You panted out, trying your hardest to not moan. It made you feel vulnerable if you did. You knew you could trust Levi, but your stubbornness refused to let you express what you were really feeling. Levi felt his fingers soak with your juices that lubricated his fingers and your entrance. He removed them and looked at you right in the eye when he slowly licked his fingers, savoring your taste. He leaned back over you and aligned himself with you, staring down into your eyes.

"Moan for me, Y/n." He ordered, pressing the tip against your entrance. You gasped lightly in shock and held onto Levi's forearm.

"Idiot... you know I'm too prideful to do that..." You replied, closing your eyes. Levi softly cupped your cheeks which made you slowly reopen your eyes. A small smile adorned his lips as he gazed down at you with the most love you've probably ever seen him show.

"No one is going to know, Y/n. That's our business and ours only." He reassured, leaning down to place a gentle kiss to your forehead.

"I'll try..." You said quietly. Levi softly bit your earlobe in thanks.

"Are you ready?" He asked while pressing harder. You nodded and closed your eyes, feeling him sheath himself inside of you. He held still for a second, but you didn't want that. You bucked your hips into his and let out a loud moan, feeling this tingling sensation throughout your body. Levi's eyes widened, a blush covering his face. He couldn't believe it. He knew you had an attractive voice, but he didn't know your moans were full on sexy.

"Why are you waiting? Move." You ordered, bucking your hips again and letting out a smaller moan this time. Levi snapped out of his trance and slowly began to move his hips in sync with yours. You wrapped your arms around his neck and pressed your legs against his sides, spreading them apart further.

"Nghhh...! Ahh...!"

You buried your head into his shoulder, tightening your hold on him. You were so tight- so warm. It was almost unbearable to go as slow as he was.

"Fas-faster..."

Hearing you stutter in pleasure only turned him more animalistic. His thrusts picked up in pace, grunts leaving his lips and pants echoing in your ear.

"Fu-fuck...! Levi!" You moaned, arching into him. You felt him quicken his thrusting and knew it was from you saying his name. Your body was overwhelmed with pleasure and your mind was clouded with ecstasy. Never before had you ever experienced something this amazing before.

"Say... my name again, Y/n... make me lose control..." He tempted, somehow keeping up his pace.

"Nghh! Levi! Harder!"

The headboard was hitting the wall behind you, the room silent besides your moans, his grunts, and the sound of skin against skin. Levi growled, and smashed into you, harder and faster. You felt as if your head was going to explode. Your brain and body couldn't process all of the pleasure Levi was giving you. That all too familiar knot formed again.

"Levi...! I'm going to...!"

"Me... too..."

Levi managed a few more thrusts.

"Y/n!"

"Levi!"

Your back arched and his back hunched, his seed flowing into you and your juices coating him. He collapsed on top of you and stayed there, catching each of your breath. He turned his head and looked at you, brushing a piece of hair away from your eyes. Your eyes turned to look at him as well.

"Heh... not bad." You complicated with a tired smirk. He smiled back at you and finally pulled out of you, lying next to you and pulling you into him, wrapping his arm around you protectively. Even if this was the last time you two would be able to do it he would savior each and every moment he has with you.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Levi."

*cough* I um... I hope you enjoyed this? I sure as hell didn't.

Jk.

But honestly, who wouldn't want to get fucked by Levi?

Stay tuned for more... updates?

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}