Chapter Thirteen: We're Live, Love

Word Count: 3577
Warnings: fluff, and SLIGHT smut ahead. Enjoy 😘

"You're going to dig a trench in the carpet if you keep pacing like that, mate." Harrison laughs, causing Tom to flip him off while he waits for his manager's lists of options of what we can do to address what had happened on Friday.

Tom had kept the two of us inside the day after the incident to focus on us, and relaxing. We watched movies, cuddled, and had lots of take-out. He had even gone out and let our family and friends know that our phones would be off the whole day so no one would worry. It had been well needed.

"Okay, thanks Brian. We will discuss it and I will let you know what we decide before going further," a pause, "You too, yup, bye." Tom ends the call with a huff raking his fingers into his hair.

"What he say?" Harry asks, sliding his mug between his hands against the counter of the kitchen island.

"He said it was up to me if I want to discuss what happened to (Y/N); which obviously I do." He runs a hand through his hair as he walks further into the kitchen, "He said I could tweet about it, Instagram it, or try and work it into an interview within the next few months-" He lets out an annoyed groan. "It needs to be discussed, and I hate that it has to because it never should have happened. But it did, so now we do because I don't want it to happen again."

"You can't just post on it; it'll look like you are trying to cover something up." Harrison mutters as he takes a bite of a cookie that I had baked earlier. "(Y/N), these are amazing-"

"Thanks, Hazza," I giggle, swinging my legs and lightly kicking the kitchen drawers.

"Yeah, no posts; maybe after discussing it we can because I want the world to know that you are mine, lovey." Tom gives me a soft smile, causing the boys to aww and gag. Tom strides in to swipe at the boys, who laugh. Once the laughter dissipates, he continues. "Waiting for an interview won't be an option. It needs to be addressed soon; I don't want you to feel like you aren't safe to go out of the house because of what happened."

"What if you did a live?" Sam put into the air, "Then it's something that is out now and you can tack it to your page for those who miss it-"

"People will screen record parts too and put it places: YouTube, Tumblr, Pinterest, wherever." I add, looking over at Sam who nods back.

"And as people have questions, you can add to that story so that they can get some of their questions answered." Sam continues, looking back at Tom.

Tom takes in a breath, I can tell that he really doesn't want to address it this way, but we didn't know what else we could do. I stand slowly and walk over to him and wrap my arms around his torso and hug him. "We can even write down some questions that we know we can answer, and discuss that we also won't be telling them everything. And the best part," I look up at him with a goofy grin, "We can finally post our wedding photos. I know RDJ would love to see the comparison picture between him and Sue kissing versus us."

Tom chuckles, pressing a soft kiss to my forehead. He leans his forehead against mine before letting out a soft breath. "Who has a pen and paper?"

Tom and I are settled on the couch, rechecking through our list of questions that we know might be asked and make notes at what else might be good to talk about.

"I can't think of anything else that needs to be discussed." I whisper as I tap the pen on the paper.

"Neither can I." He sighs, laying his head against my shoulder, pressing a kiss there. "Are you ready to do this?"

I nod, kissing the top of his head. "You want me to be in here when you start?"

He shakes his head, "No, I feel like I should talk about it first without you in here."