Chapter Four: A Bottle of Wine and Friendly Banter

Word Count: 1686
Warnings: Language and sexual referenced

"Why did I invite you people over again?" I groan as I set the bowl of popcorn, chocolate, and chips onto the coffee table, glancing at the five people sitting around the room. "I'm supposed to be packing what's left of my apartment."

Celine reaches out for the bottle of wine that is haphazardly tucked under my arm, giggling. "Because you have to go over what is left of your to-do list for the wedding and needed people to talk to?"

Mae rolls her eyes and grabs a Capri-Sun from off the coffee table, locking eyes with me. "I think we were supposed to help, but more people showed up and brought food, movies, and alcohol. So those plans flew out the window?"

Alicia laughs, her back pressed against Graham's side while they attempt to share a bean bag chair. "I think you needed the night off anyways, (Y/N)."

"Agreed, you seem to be a little stressed," Graham nods, leaning forward as Celine fills his glass. "So, let's all sit and watch these rom-coms and drink wine."

I roll my eyes, noticing Vivian, who has returned from the bathroom, go to grab the wine bottle out of Celine's hand. "Oh, no way in hell are you having another glass, Vivian. I don't have an extra bed for you to crash on." I tease, plopping down between Celine and Mae, my best friends.

"I only had a glass from the last one!" Vivian laughs from her spot, reaching for the wine anyways before taking her previous place in the arm chair. "Besides, Wyatt and I have drank more before and only get a little tipsy-"

"That's because you guys have a high tolerance," Celine giggles, her legs falling across my lap.

"'Tisn't a bad thing," Vivian giggles.

Mae leans over and grabs the list off the table, "Okay, how about we go over that list so you can relax for the night, yeah?"

"Hit me!" I yell, letting out a squeal when Graham, Vivian, and Celine all throw pillows at me. "Guys I have a glass in my hand with red wine, that could have ended horribly! I still can get back my deposit for keeping the apartment in tip-top shape!"

"But it didn't, did it. Plus, you told us to hit you so it's your fault." Celine giggles beside me, letting out a small 'hey' when I push her legs off of my lap, only for her to replace them in their previous place.

"Fuck off, Cel."

"Okay," Mae states shaking the paper to straighten it out in her hands. "Catering?"

"Called this morning," Celine states, making me laugh.

"Florist?"

"Taken care of," I hum.

"Dress, including the latest fitting?"

"Bought and had my first fitting a two months ago. I have another fitting next week to do final fixes." I state smiling at Mae.

"Wait, wait, can I see your dress, (Y/N)? Please, please, pleeeeeeeease?" Graham whines, folding his hands together and pouting his lip.

Giggling, I grab my phone off the table, also seeing that he had texted me a simple '2 more weeks, my love.' I open the photo gallery and click on the latest photo of my wedding gown. The gown was not something I ever thought I'd wear. Tea cup length, with lace covering my chest and waist. The sleeves were off the shoulder, causing a straight neckline, and went down just below the elbow. The skirt was fluffy, and soft, the perfect fit for a late spring/early summer wedding.

"Baaaaaabe! You look stunning-"

"That looks beautiful on you, (Y/N)!" Alicia coos, taking the phone from Graham's hand.