"Mmm daddy more." Taehyung moaned and started moving his hips on Jungkook's clothed and hardened cock. "Fuck, don't do that baby boy. " Jungkook growled and held his hips to stop him from moving.

"W-want daddy, please."

Jungkook would lie if he said that didn't turn him on. "Tae, we can't. You're pregnant and it's dangerous for our babies." Jungkook stated, making Taehyung whine. "Please, we'll be careful." The omega whined once again.

"Fine, let's first enter the hotel."

They exited the car after that. Taehyung clinging to the other impatiently. "Patience baby. I don't want to punish my good boy." Jungkook said before they entered the hotel.

After a few minutes talking to the receptionist, they entered their room.

(Their hotel room ^)

Taehyung felt he's heart beating fast. It's been months since the two made love. The last time was when they figured out that Taehyung was pregnant. He missed Jungkook's touch. He missed Jungkook's kisses around his body. He missed Jungkook.

"Baby, I'm gonna take a shower okay?" Jungkook said and smirked teasingly. "Can we shower together?" Taehyung asked, hoping the other will say yes but luck wasn't on his side. "No, now be a good boy and wait for daddy. Go to the bed, on your knees and hands." Jungkook said and left to the bathroom with a lustful smirk.

*****************************
Hello, hope you guys enjoy the chapter even though I updated a little late. I'm gonna sleep now because my eyes are gonna close. Btw smut next chapter ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Meme time!