🌼12🌼

There are many and I mean MANY pictures in this chapter. 🙏🙏🙏
*****************************

(Skip a day)

TAE'S POV

I woke up again today at 4:30 AM. "Guess I'm going to wake up this early everyday." I said while sighing. I got out my bed, went to take a quick shower, change to a comfortable outfit for school, and then went down to make myself some food.

(Taehyung's outfit ^

(Taehyung's outfit ^. Hair from DNA era)

----------------(Time skip)---------------

We just entered the school and I already know that some girls maybe even boys are watching me. I think that everyone know I'm Jungkook's mate now. The bullying is probably gonna be worse now. *sighs* why me? Anyways, I made my ways to my class ignoring the stares. I really wish Jungkook isn't in my class this time cause if he is I'll remember everything that happened two days ago and I'll have a nose bleed.

I think he wasn't there. I saw Nayeon waving at me to sit next to her.

(Nayeon's outfit ^

(Nayeon's outfit ^. With bangs. Black hair.)

I made my way to her and saw no signs of Jungkook being there. I sigh in relief and sat down. Lucky me it's only Nayeonie if Jimin or Jisoo was here they would tease me until I died from having too much nose bleeds. The teacher came to class and the lesson started.

I was walking to my fourth class. Finally, only one class and I'll be in the cafeteria eating as much as I can. I didn't see Jungkook today. Well...honestly...I saw him today but ran quickly, I didn't want him to see me. Nayeonie was with me only on the first lesson. Jisoo was with me on the third lesson. Unexpectedly, I was pushed in the wall harshly. I hissed in pain then opened my eyes. And saw that girl called Hyejin with two of her friends.

"*Laughs* Hey there weak little slut. *Continues laughing*" She said. I was freaking out but I tried to stay calm "What do you want from me?" I said calmy. "I want you to get away from Jungkookie understand? You're his mate but that doesn't mean he won't reject you and if he doesn't reject he might find another one and I'll make sure it's me because who'll want a weak and ugly beta like you?" She said and turned to her two minions and whispered something to them.