🌼24🌼

*****************************

TAE'S POV

I woke up in pure darkness, not remembering where I was. What happened to me? Wasn't I in the forest awhile ago? Then I remembered seeing a group of eight wolves. Oh my god, they kidnapped me! What am I going to do now? I tried to stand up but I groaned when I felt iron chains on my wrist, ankle, and neck. Why am I tied on a iron table? Why am I naked?

I squinted my eyes a little bit when I saw light sneaking in as a door opened. When I opened my eyes, I saw a person looking at me while smirking. He seems familiar. "Hyunjae, why am I here?" I asked looking at him, wishing he could explain me why I'm here. "Well hello there baby, you are here to let me make you officially mine." He said smirking at me. Make me his? What the fuck is he talking about? "Um, excuse you but I belong to Jeon Jungkook." I said confidently.

"Not anymore." Hyunjae said darkly, looking at me with no emotion and it made lose all the confidence I had. I didn't notice that I was crying until I felt hands on my face, wiping my tears and saying, "Shhh, don't cry baby. I'll take better care of you than him."

'But I don't want you, I want Kookie.' That was what I wanted to say but I didn't know what'll he do to me. "But for now my omega," He snaked his hands to my bare waist which made me feel disgusted, "we need to hurt you to get ready the process." He said with a smirk.

"W-what do you m-mean?" I shuttered out. He ignored me and called for some people. They entered with knives and other scary objects I never saw in my life. I struggled to remove these iron chains from my neck, wrists, and ankles as they can closer. "P-please d-don't." They ignored me and got closer.

"P-PLEASE STOP!!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!!"

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

(One day later)

JIMIN'S POV

I was on my way to visit Taehyung with Taeyong since I didn't visit him yesterday because of my date with Yoonie and I'm sure he misses Yongie. Taehyung introduced me and Yoongi to Taeyong when we were going to a park. We saw him playing on the swing with other kids before he noticed Taehyung and ran to hug him. Taeyong is a very lovely and friendly kid. Every time he sees Tae, he has heart eyes. Jungkook would be jealous.

Speaking of Jungkook, today is the day Jungkook will come back, Tae will not feel lonely anymore. When we finally arrived in the pack house, I knocked the door and immediately a maid come and bowed at us.

"Um, is Tae here?" Yongie asked, smiling brightly. "I'm sorry but young master didn't came since yesterday." She said, bowing apologetically. "Do you, perhaps, know where he is?" I asked. "Young master said that he will go on a walk but didn't came." What she said made me worried. Where is Tae? We greeted her our goodbyes and left. "Where is Tae hyungie?" Taeyong asked curiously. "I don't know Yongie."

I decided to mindlink Yoongi and tell him what happened. 'Yoonie?' I asked through the mindlink.
'Yes baby?' He answered back.
'I can't find Tae.' I said.
'What do you mean you can't find him? Isn't he in the mansion?' He asked.
'I went there but a maid said he didn't came since yesterday.' I replied.
'What?!' Yoongi shouted which caused me to flinch.
'Oh, I'm sorry for scaring you baby but come back to the house, you and Taeyong. Me, Jungkook, and the others will handle this.' He said and I obeyed going back to our house with Taeyongie.