"Do you like the Irish accent?" Maura asked.

"Yeah it's really nice."

"It's different on a guy though." Molly added.

"How old is he?"

"24 and he can take the banter."

"No how?"

"I don't know he was just taking it and laughing along with me."

"Did he say why he chose you for a date?" I asked.

"He just said I deserve to be spoilt and liked a girl who is sure of herself."

"Yes Queen."

"He sounds like a dream guy to be honest." I told her. "Honestly I think he could be made for you."

****

I got changed the next morning and chose an orange bikini which really made my tan stand out.

"I've got a text

"I've got a text." India chimed halfway through. "Greg, Harley and India, welcome to your first morning in the villa. You must now pick one person each to date. Please pick the person you would like to date and head into the garden."

"Who are you going to pick?" I asked.

"I don't really know." Harley said.

"I'm going to pick Ovie." India said.

"I mean the only other person I really attractive is Michael and I don't really know how that would be taken to be honest."

"You should go and deliver the message to the boys and tell Greg."

"Will do."

Greg came up later on after the girls must have told him to pick someone.

"So I've got the chance to take someone on a little breakfast date and I was wondering, Maura would you like to come with me?"

"Sure."

"Just to you know talk Irish things."

"Yeah that would be nice."

****

Whilst the dates were going on I pulled Tommy onto the daybed for a cuddle.

"How are the guys feeling about everything?" I asked him.

"I think Chris is a bit down to be honest, I mean the girls all seem really into Ovie and didn't really connect with him as much."

"Ahh that's a shame because Chris is really nice."

"Yeah. I think Curtis is sweating a bit as well with Maura being chosen by Greg."

"I don't know why. She didn't really seem that into him at all, I think he chose her really because they both have that Irish connection."