Ch. 8: Are We All Going to Just Drop Out Like Flies?

KARKAT'S POV

After what felt like about an hour I finally stood up wearily wiping the new and dried candy red tears from my face and started walking back to the others. I held Sollux's hand guiding him to where we needed to go. After around ten minutes of walking we got back to the others and Kanaya looked like she was about to cry. She obviously was worried sick. Her face was very bright green. I wonder if it was blush or if she was just flustered. "KANAYA YOU LOOK SICK." I stated simply. She looked over and the moment she saw me she ran as fast as she could toward me. Once she got over here I was embraced it a tight human "hug". Then I realized something, (A/N Yeah I am doing this because I am not the smartest and I am very busy and forgetful) where are Strider and Lalonde? They WERE on the meteor with us so where could they be now? "WAIT, WHERE ARE LALONDE AND... STRIDER." Strider and I were in the black quadrant for a while. Then, he was in red with Terezi and shit went down and he broke her heart. So I dumped him after that and now we hate- no- LOATHE eachother and NOT in that way. I still loathe him to this day. "Well, I Believe They Went Off That Way." She pointed in a direction that I don't really care about "Why Do You Ask?" Shit. She had to ask that. I shrugged "I DON'T KNOW TO BE HONEST." She had a knowing look "Oh, You Will Find Out Why Soon Enough..." What the fuck does that mean?! "WHAT IS THE SUPPOSED TO FUCKING MEAN?!" I guess my mouth may or may not have gone off on its own but you know... "It Means You Will Find Out Soon Enough." She stated more sternly. Jeez she can be harsh? I had no idea. Whatever.

KANAYA'S POV

I was quite worried about Rose. Though, I wasn't sure where she nor Dave were I felt like they were safe. Close and safe. I don't know how I could tell but I could. I wonder if we will just keep dying, dropping like flies until no one remains. I hope that that is not the case though because I do not want to grieve for the loss of my friends. Gamzee was different. Demonic. I hated him. Though hate is quite a strong word I care not I hated Gamzee for killing innocent Nepeta. (A/N sorry taking out my Gamzee hate here!) I am still worried that another will turn like Gamzee and Eridan did.

I felt my head pound as I sat upright noticing I was sober. "God damnit where is my alchohol!?" I groaned as I looked around. Wait. Why aren't I on the meteor. Where is my beloved girlfriend Kanaya. Where is she. Where I need to know now. Like. Now now. I kept looking around and only saw Dave. Welp I guess that I could ask him but, oh wait no I can't he is asleep. I got up and walked over where he was lying on his back. Heheheheh. I took out a sharpie I always carried and coloured his whole face with it then I quickly put it away when he woke up. "Dave? Is that you?" I asked not smiling nor laughing. "yeah. what did you do?" Wow. Thank you Dave. I decided to speak my mind. "Nothing. Do you not trust me or something Dave? What have I EVER done to you?" He taps his chin thinking. "well for starters i know about that sharpie you always carry around." I didn't look surprised "I can not find it at this moment in time. I did look for it though." He perked up "SO YOU ADMIT IT!" I shrugged "Yes though I did not do anything." He slumped back to the ground. "Do you by any chance know the whereabouts of Kanaya?" I quickly asked the question wandering about my mind. Dave shrugged, "no" I wanted to steangle him right now for being so smug about it. I instead turned on my heels and started walking. "Go the other way and text me if you find them." I looked over my shoulder and waved. This was going to take a while won't it...

•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•

Homestuck has updated hopy shit. This is my victory chapter. I also had victory waffles. Here have one I made them mysalf. *hands reader waffle* I forgot about Dave and Rose so I added them in now. oops :3 I have been really busy with my anime watching and Iliad reading and homework doing so yeah thats why I haven't updated though I have been working on this awhile so here ya go! I hope you guys are happy! :D enjoy your waffle! Also enjoy To This Day by Shane Koyczan.