<--2-->

Leafy was one of the first to wake up, and she felt refreshed and happy and energetic as always. She immediately lifted herself up and tapped Firey, who was laying right next to her.

"Hey Firey! Wake up, it's time!" She then turned around to face the rest of her team. "You guys wake up too! I can tell it's going to be a great day as always!"

Firey slowly opened his eyes and looked up at Leafy.

"...O-oh... thank you... um... sorry, what was your name again?"

Leafy turned back around to face Firey. She still didn't give up hope on him. She KNEW that Firey remembered her... how could he have not? Even though... he doesn't even know her name...

"Oh! It's Leafy!"

"...Leafy, huh... Why have i heard that before..."

Leafy perked up and tried to keep a smile from growing across her face. Maybe she was right about all of this?

"Ah, it's probably nothing," Firey said as he slowly got up. Leafy still didn't give up on him. 

The rest of her team along with a handful of other object on other teams started to get up as well. Four hadn't fully woken up yet, even though he was the first to actually get up. He only slept a good 5 hours, which wasn't enough for him. He started to regret staying up all night those other two nights...

"Ah... alright..." He started to say. "Everyone... get up..." He lazily shot a laser into the air, but the sound was so loud that it startled most people awake.

Except for the heavy sleepers of course. But all of them eventually woke up thanks to their team.

Bubble could sense something wrong with her team, but at first she didnt know what. She looked around until she noticed...

Where is lightning?

"G-Gois, i think weoir missing Loitning!"

Ruby heard this and quickly sat up. She looked around a bit before settling her gaze on Bubble.

"Oh you're right! Do you think we should tell Four about this?"

"Proibably! Pencil, Moiatch, the rest of yoi, we'll be roight boick!"

Ruby and Bubble made their way to where Four was, being careful not to step on anyone. It took a while, but finally they found their way over to them.

"Foir! Weoir missing Loitning! Do yoi knoi what hoipened?"

Four was really out of it, but hearing that one of his contestants went missing was what finally woke him all the way up. He looked at the two.

"Im sorry, but i don't. Ill try to look for them though. Do you two want to help, or do you want to stay here?"

"We'll help!" Bubble and Ruby said in unison.

Leafy could see Ruby, Bubble, and Four sneak away from the group, and she didn't really know why. She saw Bubble and Ruby rush over to Four in a panic, but she didn't know what happened. Leafy knows panic when she sees it. She looked at Iance's group and noticed Lightning was missing. Oh, that explains it!

...Wait... Lightning... MISSING? Where did he go, and when?

"Oh, that's not good," Leafy though to herself. She figured that Bubble and the rest went to look for him, so there's nothing to worry about. "They'll surely find him... right?"