seven;

calum didn't know how to feel

calum didn't know how to feel. no one ever really knows how to react when you see the love of your life with someone else. especially a week after you two break up. he was back to sulking in his room after his nia confrontation, not planning on going anywhere.

until roy showed up.

"my dude, it's 8:55. are you ready to head out?"
roy asked. calum just rolled his eyes and covered his face with a pillow. "i can't, just bring my jacket back, i'll loan you the money." calum said. "why not? you know you wanna see aries again." roy teased.

"the guys freaked out on me about going. they said that place has a bad reputation and someone took a photo of me there and it's all over the internet. i have enough issues as it is, i don't need this to be one of them." calum said.

"then we'll just go through the back door." roy said. calum furrowed his brows. he sat up and faced his very high best friend. "the back door?"

"well, a lot of celebrities have gotten shit for going to the cascade, so the owner created this special entrance fans and paps can't get to called the "back door". it's so celebrities can get in, go wherever they wanna go, and not get their photos taken, so they can still enjoy the wonderful world of sex and drugs. pretty sweet right?" roy said.

calum plopped back down in bed and shook his head. "doesn't matter. that place makes me way too uncomfortable, especially ariana and nova's room. she had so many sex toys everywhere, and this morning, i saw her naked." calum said.

"who the hell is that?" roy asked.

"ariana? that's "aries" real name."

roy's jaw dropped to the floor. "do you know how many people know their real names? literally no one. dude, you're so fucking in there with them." roy exclaimed.

"i don't care okay. i'm not going, i don't want to sit around and listen to people fuck and then possibly get fucked after they just fucked someone else." calum said.

"that's kind of their job, and the entire point." roy chuckled. "look i don't care alright, i'm not going back to that sex-whatever. i had enough of that to last me a lifetime." calum said. "geez cal, didn't think you were the slut shaming type." roy said.

"i'm not slut shaming."

"you kind of are buddy, but it's cool, i'll never judge you." roy said smiling. "i am not. just because i don't wanna be around those girls while they're fucking someone in my face doesn't mean i'm slut shaming." calum said harshly. "whatever you have to tell yourself to make yourself believe that you're not slut shaming." roy said.

"you know what, i'll prove to you that i'm not slut shaming." calum got out of bed, slid into his boots and grabbed his wallet and keys, "lets go, we're going." roy smirked at his first attempt at reverse psychology, he didn't think it would work. "we're just gonna go to their room, i'll get my jacket, and leave." calum said.