The Movies

Max's POV

I woke before El did and went to go have breakfast. "So who is this girl that keeps sleeping at our house?" my Mom asked. "Oh, that's El, she'll be gone tomorrow." I replied. "Good, she keeps sleeping here like it's her house." El woke up and came to have breakfast. "So you must be El." my Mom said. "Yes." After breakfast we went back to my room. "Sorry about that, my Mom doesn't like it when strangers sleep in her house." "It's okay." El replied. "So I was thinking today, we can go on a date, and go watch a movie." I suggested. "That sounds like fun." We went to the closet cinema and watched a horror movie. We bought popcorn and some soda to have while we watch the film. El was pretty scared and clung onto me most of the time. I tried to have as much fun as possible, since this was the last day she was staying here. After the movie, I decided I'd get El a parting present. "Hey, El, are you hungry?" "Yeah." "Okay, I need to go to the toilet, so can you get us some food from the food court, while I do that." "Okay." " Okay, see you there!"I went to a shop and got her a necklace with a rainbow gem in it. I payed for it and got it wrapped up. I hope El will like it.

Eleven's POV

I got Max and I some food from KFC. I waited in the food court for quite a while, what could be taking her so long? After a while, I finally saw Max holding a shopping bag. "Hey you want shopping without me!" I told her. "I decided to get you a gift, since this is your last day here." "Aww thanks, Max!" We ate all the food, and I wondered what she got me. "Max, can I see my present now?" "Okay fine" I gave her the wrapped box. She unwrapped it, and opened the box. "Do you like it?" "Yeah, rainbow, cool." I put it on. "I got you a rainbow necklace because a rainbow is the symbol for the LGBT community. The LGBT community is for people who like the same gender, and other people too, who are misunderstood." I told her. "Wow awesome! Is that why you were rainbow clothes all the time?" I asked. "Yeah. I'm glad you like it." I kissed Max, and she kissed me back. "I really wish I could stay with you forever." "Me too, El." We went back to Max's place. Tomorrow I'd go back to my home, and I wouldn't be seeing Max again, for I don't know a year? I snuggled up with Max. "You're so beautiful, I love you Max Mayfield." I told her staring into her red hair, and her freckles. "You're really pretty to, Eleven Jane Hopper." Max kissed me, her lips felt so nice on mine, much better than Mike's. Soon enough I knew I had to go to sleep though. "Good night, Max." "Night, El."

(I think I'm going to do two more chapter and then end this book and make a sequel.)