Ice skating

----------------------------------------Eleven's POV--------------------------

I woke up and Joyce told us that today we could all go ice skating. "I'm not going ice skating with that bitch!" said Mike. Joyce was really confused "Hey language, if you don't want to go, don't come." she said. I was still sad I hurt Mike. "Ugh, fine I'll come." Mike said. We went to an ice skating rink nearby. "Nervous?" Max asked me. "Yeah I've never gone ice skating before, how does it work?" "Uh, well there are blades at the bottom of these shoes, and they help you skate on ice." she replied. "Blades? Is it dangerous?" I asked her worried. "No, I'll catch you if you fall." "Promise?" "Promise." Max and I put on the ice skates and went to the rink. I slipped but Max caught me. We both started laughing. "I've only gone once before too, so I'm pretty new to this. I think you put one foot after the other but slowly." I never really got good at it, but it was fun. And I knew if I fell, Max would catch me. On the other side of the rink I saw Dustin, Lucas, and Mike, staring at us. I decided not to let them get to me. Max and I continued to have fun.

-----------------------------------Mike's POV-----------------------------------

I started at them laughing, having fun. "Lucas, do you think?" "What that they are together? I bloody hope not. That would just be disgusting." Lucas replied. "Yeah it truly would be, but I think we should dig deeper, I wanna know who my ex-girlfriend left me for." "And I wanna know if my ex-girlfriend is dating yours." We decided that we should form an investigation. Eleven was staying for 3 more days, and she left me, so I met as well use it to spy on her. 

----------------------------------------------Eleven's POV-----------------------------------

Max and I went had so much fun, but we had to go home at some point. We went home and Joyce asked me what happened between Mike and I. "I uhm, I like someone else." "Who?" she asked curiously. "If I tell you you'll hate me." "I won't hate you El." "Okay, I like a girl..."

(Sorry if this chapter is a little shorter than the others, but I thought I should get another one out tonight. I'm soon going to end this book and later start a sequel. I'll continue for a few more chapters though. OK, bye, and thanks for reading! :) )