Reunited

---------------------------------------------Eleven's POV------------------------------------

I saw Mike and he hugged me, but I didn't really feel the same anymore. Instead I looked at Max, her long red hair, her beautiful freckles. No, stop thinking like this Eleven, she's your friend. Max hugged me "I missed you so much El!" she told me "I missed you to, Max." "I missed you lots too." Mike says. 

--------------------------------Max's POV------------------------------------------

Wow, after all the waiting she's finally here in front of me. I couldn't believe it she was so pretty, but she likes Mike not me. "So what do you wanna do, El?" Mike asked. "I'm hungry, let's have breakfast." Mrs. Wheeler made us all breakfast. I talked to El for a bit. "One of the days do you wanna have a sleepover at my place like before? And go shopping?" "Yeah that would be awesome, tomorrow?" El replied. "Sure." I said. "Let's play DnD today, if that's okay with everyone?" Will suggests. "Sure, if El wants?" Mike replied "Yeah, okay I'll try it out. Will max try it to?" "Of course." I replied. We spent this day playing DnD, and talking about what happened in the past year. Eleven told me about where she lived, she told me that she really missed me. 

---------------------------------------Mike's POV--------------------------------------------

I was really happy to see Eleven again, I missed her so much. I also missed Will, I missed both of them, but soon enough they'll be on their way back home.

-----------------------------------------Max's POV--------------------------------------

Everyone fell asleep, but I couldn't. I couldn't stop thinking about Eleven, I liked her so much. But I see how much she likes Mike, so I'll just have to deal with my feelings alone. I heard Eleven "So you can't sleep to?" she asked. "Yeah, just thinking about stuff." "Yeah me too." she replied. "Good night El." "Good night, Max."

(Yay they are finally reunited! Next chapter there will be a lot of Elmax stuff going on, when they have a sleepover, so you have that to be excited for!)