The GREATEST Show

Peter POV

  He looked my way and I beamed with pride. As the star of the play, today was going to be a great day anyway. But when Mr Stark turned up five minutes before the start, I nearly cried. Mr Stark pretends he doesn't really care about anyone, but he's here. He's here because it's the play that I'm in. It's the play that I'm the main character. I step into the light and squint my eyes to focus on Dad, oops, Mr Stark. "Ladies and G-gentlemen, welcome to my circus. Sit back and enjoy-enjoy the show." I stutter my words, not because I'm unsure of what to say.  But because Mr Stark is here, to see me.

  The play begins and I sing the starting song, 'Million dreams'. It went well, I hope. I spend the next 2 hours singing and talking, singing and talking, singing and talking. Screaming and shouting, crying and laughing. My play feels like an emotion rollercoaster and the crowd seem impressed.

I clear my throat and get ready for my final song. "I saw the sun begin to dim, felt that winter wind blow cold," I sing quietly, pretending I'm Hugh Jackman, and feel proud. This is my favourite song in the whole play and I have to do it right. I've got to ace it, for me and Mr Stark. "Those were someone else's dreams, the pitfalls of the man I became!" I sing more powerfully now and I lose myself in the song.

  "What's waited till tomorrow starts tonight! It starts tonight!" I see Mr Stark, yawning maybe. I don't know. But he has to have yawned recently, because he wouldn't be crying. Not for me, not unless I hurt him. And I can't think of any other reason that he'd be crying.

  The play finishes and we all step from at the side of the stage and bow. Beads of sweat roll down my forehead and my cheeks glow with red. I'm so proud of what it went like. A round of applause echoes through out the crowd and I focus on just one voice. The voice of Mr Stark. "That's my son! That's my son!" His screams override everyone else's claps and tears roll down both mine and my Dads, I guess, face. I backflip off the stage and I meet with him. A proud smile fills his face and it attacks me. His arms wrap around me and I hesitate at first. "Is this a hug?" I question to make sure I don't make another mistake. "Yeah kid. Yes it is", I embrace him and hug him back.
"I love you son," he stares at me with pride.
"I love you too Dad," I stare at him with happiness and we hug again.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
I've been so busy and unable to post lately. So sorry. This was written by Spitfire50000 and I just thought it was so great that I needed to show you guys

🎶 See ya my beetles🎶