School trip (changed)

I'm on a school trip and it's awful. You may be wondering why it's so bad. The answers simple. We are going to Stark tower. It's been my home for eight months. People know me and I already know that everyone will try to embarrass me. Even Tony. Maybe not Bruce though, he seems to have some actual sense.

If didn't even take that long, I just sat there and swallowed whilst everyone else was nearly killing each other to be the first one in there.

"Ready for your lies to be exposed Penis!" Flash! I swear, if he makes it the day with the Avengers like that, I'll want another trip. I just ignore him. That's what everyone gets told to do. Ignore the bully, they'll get bored and leave you alone.

Nope. That's not Flash. Even on the way into the tower, he feels the need to kick me in the back of the knee so hard that I faceplant the floor. I get up though. I always do.

We get in and everyone gets their badges. Their guest, level one badges that expire when they leave the building. I'm screwed. My Tony and Pepper are the only ones with level 10 badges. The Avengers still don have full access after the civil war.

"Charlotte Bigsby, level one, expires in six hours"

"Ned Leeds, level one, expires in six hours"

"Flash Thompson, level one, expires in six hours"

"Peter Parker, level ten, expires never. Welcome back Peter! Do you want me to inform boss of your arrival?"

"No!" I replied quickly. Maybe a little too quick. It gained stares.

She did though. She told Mr Stark we where here. I didn't physically hear it but his presence a minute later pretty much told me so.

"I'll take over. You can leave" he said to the tour guide. Rather sternly. No one would say anything though. He just walked off and Mr Stark took  over touring.

I knew he'd do something like this. To purposely embarrass me. I already know that he won't be the only one. Clint will definitely do his best.

《Bills here. You know what that means》

We were on the way to the lab when it happened. MJ and Ned!

The Avengers were in the hallway and I instantly knew what would happen. They've been talking to my class for forty minutes now and no one seems to care.

Me, MJ and Ned have been sectioned off and everyone else has gone back to school with he teacher.

We were held back. We were allowed to stay. We were the 'lucky' kids that got to hang with the Avengers.

I. Hate. It

MJ's being her normal self. Ned's being his normal self. Only problem with that is that MJ is cold and calculating and Ned is fangirling over anything that anyone says.

So here I've been, picked on by the girl I like for the past ten minutes. She's teamed up with my second family to pick on me. It's horrible.

"Ha. Peter once fell over his own feet" there were a chorus of snickers after that one. I was just occupied else where.

Honestly though, I don't know why I try. All embarrassing stories possible have been told about me.

"He once puked in PE"
"He once headbutted a tree"
"I once heard him sing in his room"
"I heard he used to wear pink"
"He's scared of spiders!"
"He can do like forty push ups in a row"

"Wait, MJ that's not a bad thing" Mr Stark got a shrug to that one.

I will never go on a school trip here again. It's been and hour of embarrass Peter.

But it's okay. I think MJ kinda likes me.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Requested by Kawaiicatgirllove

🎶 See ya my beetles🎶