"You know what, Romanoff?"

Natasha Freakin' Romanoff. She'll be the end of me one day. First she kisses me and then she's hitting me and taunting a slip up like it's the end of the world. Yet here she is. At one in the morning standing at my door.

"What are you doing here Nat?"

"Looking for one Captain America. And whoop I think I found one!" She whispered in between giggles.

I honestly thought that she was responsible enough not to drink. Never mind to get drunk. She's so God damn amazing though so I let her in.

《Bills back guys》

Natasha was asleep on my bed until she puked on it and I made her take the spare.

"And where will you sleep Stevie?" She slurred, only slightly serious. But I wouldn't tell her that, she still scares me even in this state. Especially in this state.

I simply pointed to the sofa in response but even that emmited a groan from the super spy. What else could she want?

She dragged me to the spare room and onto the bed with her. I, being the perfect gentlemen, immediately went to leave and avoid her embarasment upon her waking with a hangover tomorrow and me next to her. But I'm not allowed to leave. Me standing caused her to hit me and mutter about how I'm an idiot and incapable of getting a hint.

I was thrown next to her and I spent the next half an hour whispering comforts until she was asleep. Until I thought she was asleep.

I tucked the duvet closer to her chin and smiled.

"Stop staring Stevie" was the thing that got me. Even intoxicated she knew about her surroundings. Was aware of everything. Everyone. Every action.

I went to turn. To not bother her anymore. But was stopped when an arm snaked it's way across my chest and held my hand.

"Love you Stevie"

Those where the words. Those where the words that made me realise how much she mattered. To me. That I loved her too.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I know I said I'd do a longer one but I got a request and I didn't want to let them down. Hope Spitfire50000 liked it.

🎶 See ya my beetles 🎶