Author POV

"Why are you not eating, Jinhee ah?" Mrs Jeon asked in concern, holding onto Jinhee's wrist.

"Eh?" She blinked a few times to realise that she was not eating any dishes on the table. I need to let them know that Jungkook left the company behind for Yuna, Jinhee thought to herself as she sighed deeply.

"It's just because we are too busy at work. I am a little tired." She faked a smile, putting a small mouth of rice into her mouth.

"You shouldn't tire yourself too much, Jinhee ah. Ask Jungkook to lighten your workload." Mr Jeon sighed, shaking his head.

She nodded obediently, "I will let him know when he is back."

"He is not in Seoul?" Mr Jeon always has a subtle mind and caught the information that Jinhee wanted to give off immediately.

"Oh, he didn't tell you about it?" Jinhee pretended to be in shock and apologetic.

"Where did he go?" The old man asked sternly, stopping his intake of food.

"Ermm..."

"Tell me, Jinhee."

"He... he went to Busan... to meet Yuna." Jinhee finally brought across the message as she smirked internally when she saw the furious expression on Mr Jeon's face.

Yuna POV

We were having out dinner when my phone rang.

"Jungkook?" I excused myself, picking up the phone outside the restaurant.

"Yes, it's me." The voice that I missed since I have not seen him for quite a few days due to his busy schedule. "How are you doing in Busan with the children?" he asked.

"We are good, and we are having dinner at the famous restaurant along Gochon-ro street. How about you? Have you taken your dinner?" I asked, playing with the stones on the ground with my foot.

"Not yet, rushing through something really important." I heard him sigh but there was more to his voice. He sounded like he was panting.

"Are you okay, Jungkook ah?" I questioned, frowning badly. "Are you sick?" Pressing my handphone closer to my ears to make sure that I wasn't hearing his voice wrongly.

"Aniya, I am not sick." He panted even harder. "I am just in a rush to see you."

Puzzled by his words, I started giggling. "What are you talking about, Jeon Jungkook. Are you working too much to the point that you are –"

"Look up." He said through the phone back in his stable and manly voice.

I lifted my head from the ground only to fall into the scene with a man standing a few meters away from me. The man whom I missed. The man whom I hoped I could be here with. The man who was talking to me on the phone just a few seconds ago. I couldn't believe this.

I could see him smiling brightly, spreading his arms apart, nodding at me. Without hesitation, I hung up my phone and ran towards his direction before landing right into his embrace.

"I'm here." He whispered into my ears before landing a peck on my forehead.

Author POV

"Mr Jeon? I thought you weren't able to make it." Mrs Son stood up in surprised when she saw Yuna walking into the restaurant with Jungkook.

"I finished my urgent work and decided to help out since I know there is a lack of teachers." Jungkook politely took Mrs Son's handshake and sat down beside Yuna.

"Come on children, greet Mr Jeon." Mrs Son got the children to stand up before bowing as an act of respect.

"Oppa! Do you remember me?" Shiyeon, the little girl who gave Jungkook a rose previously during an event, stood up and waved in glee.

"Of course I remember you, little angle." Jungkook chuckled at the cute girl, signalling her to sit down and continue her meal.

"We are really thankful to have you, Mr Jeon." Mrs Son nodded to show her gratitude.

Jungkook POV

"Why didn't you let me stay in the hostel with the kids. They need me." Yuna was complaining while she was forced into the car that I rented in Busan.

"I need you too." I replied, securing the safety belt for her.

"I-It's not the same!" I knew that she was starting to blush, turning her head away.

"Hey," I called her, waiting for her to turn her head towards me. "I miss you." I completely the sentence, holding her chin with my right hand before pressing my lips against hers.

"I miss you too." I heard her whisper shyly.

"Mrs Son told me that she will be coping well with the children. She was the one who let me kidnap you away. Not my fault." I explained gently, pecking on her lips again. "Besides, I need some quality time with my girlfriend with no interruptions."

I know where her limits are for my tease as she pushed me away lightly. I chuckled at her sheepish expression before pulling away and tuck myself back in my seat with my seatbelt. "Let's go." I said, holding onto her hand with my free hand as I started the engine.

Author POV

With Jungkook who is familiar with Busan, it made everything much easier. He was in-charge of bringing the kids around the places of interest, having all the energy for every child.

Yuna has never seen this side of him, being like a child, messing around with the kids.

The days past extremely fast, as they tried all the good food, visiting all the sceneries. The last place before they leave Busan was to the Haeundae Beach. It is a perfect place for children to run around and play around with water and sand. The heaven for children.

"Thank you." Yuna was walking beside Jungkook, with their hands intertwined, walking down the aisle of the beach, letting the seawater hit their ankles.

"Don't have to thank me. I had fun too." Jungkook turned his head away from the sea to face Yuna. "I never knew I could have so much fun with kids." He looked down, recollecting his enjoyment with the kids.

"I have never seen you like this before as well." Yuna commented, replete with the blissful atmosphere.

Hearing the children's laughter as Jungkook turned his back to face the bunch of kids on the beach, a few meters away from them. "I can imagine myself being a great dad." He winked at the girl beside him, letting out a few sonorous chuckles.

"Stop boasting." Yuna snarled, smacking her boyfriend's well-built chest when he suddenly held onto her wrist, bring her close to his body.

"You know," Jungkook smiled, turning his girlfriend to make her face the children as well, as her back pressed firmly onto Jungkook's chest while he wrapped his arms around her waist. "I really can imagine myself, bringing our children to this same beach, letting their feet touch the soft sand while I chase them around."

Yuna felt his breathe near her ear, making her baby hair swift together with the wind. "I can imagine letting them build their sandcastle while we walk down by the beach once again like now, holding hands, letting the cooling waves hit our skin and relax ourselves." Jungkook immersed in his own thoughts, leaning closer towards Yuna before landing a peck on her helix.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! Surprise update! I really cannot use words to describe how sorry I am for not updating after so long. I hope you guys have not forgotten about me and my story! I lost my momentum of writing and I am slowly getting them back! I will not give up on this story, so do stay tune!

Good night!

Credits to owner <3