Chapter 2

Jungkook POV

"Get me the details of that woman who shouted at me in the orphanage. I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST GOT SCOLDED BY A GIRL?! Me? Jeon Jungkook! She must be kidding!" I slammed myself on my chair, scoffing.

Who she thinks she is? Choi Yuna? I wouldn't let you slip away that easily. I want you to beg on your knees and apologize. Dare to shout at me? Me, a bastard?!

"Come on, Jungkook. Let's go. Time for party." One of my best brothers, Namjoon, entered my office. "No mood today. You guys go ahead." I leaned back on my chair, rubbing my temper to release my headache. That Yuna girl really got on my nerves.

"Am I hearing things? The worldwide play boy is not going to the club today? Oh, come on, Jungkook." Namjoon laughed, urging me to go. "I said I am not in the mood. Someone just insulted me today." I don't even want to recall about that pathetic girl.

"Who can possible insult our Jungkook. Wow, I would like to meet that person." Namjoon joked, swinging his arm around Jungkook. "Hyung, don't play. It's not funny." I hissed at his insensitivity. "Come on, isn't it better? Forget about it and have some fun. You know the club can solve your problems." He continued persuading. "Fine." I gave in finally.

Yuna POV

"Can you believe it? There is such a bastard living in this world! What CEO? What stupid Jeon Jungkook? What's so good about him!" I screamed, waving the bottle of beer in front of Yerin, my best friend. "Stop drinking, you are drinking too much!" She snatched the bottle from me.

"Stop her, faster!" I heard Sojung unnie instructing SinB. They are all my friends whom I met during university. Sojung unnie, Yerin unnie, Eunha, SinB and Yewon. I always look for them whenever I have problems and vice versa. We are like sisters.

"We shouldn't have suggested to meet here." Eunha pouted at SinB, who suggested the place. "What?! I didn't know unnie will be like that!" SinB protested, trying to stop me from reaching out for the bottles. "I just heard that this place is good, so I suggested."

"That stupid guy insulted my children, you know?! They are just young children with disabilities, why is he being such a dickhead?! Huh?! Answer me!" I punched the cushion in front of me, taking more sips of the beer.

"Alright, we know you are unhappy. But you need to stop drinking!" Sojung unnie nagged, settling me down on the sofa.

"You chose the right place, SinB. Great job. I love you." I gave her a thumb up, ruffling my hair into a mess. "Unnie, stop drinking already!" SinB shrieked in return, combing my hair for me.

Jungkook POV

I just couldn't seem to enjoy my night here. Despite all the girls around me, I keep thinking about that Yuna girl. My anger inside me had not cease. Never in my life has anyone talked to me like that, not even my parents.

"Mr Jeon, come and have a drink." One of the girls beside me, wrapped her arm around my waist, pressing her head against my chest. "You drink it for me." I smirked, grabbing the beer bottle from her, clenching onto her chin to feed her. "Your turn." After seeing her drinking half a bottle, I turned to my right, forcing it down another girl's throat.

"You look hot like this, honey." I whispered into the girl's ear as in the process of forcing, some beer spilled from her mouth, rolling down her collar bone and into her cleavage. I bit my lower lip at the sight, finishing the remaining beer from the bottle for her, tossing it aside.

Wrapping my arm around her waist, pulling her closer to me with another hand tugging a strand of hair behind her ear, I asked, "What's your name, beautiful?"