Chapter 15

*AN UPDATE BEFORE 2018 ENDS! A NEW YEAR PRESENT FOR EVERYONE BEFORE 2019!*

Author POV

"Conversation? What conversation?" Yuna asked in confusion, chuckling at her boyfriend. "I mean he tracked for you, is there something happening?"

Phew, luckily she didn't know about what Abeoji told me just now. Jungkook thought to himself as he spread a smile. "Oh, it's just how he is like. I shouldn't be surprise when I found out that he was tracking me."

"So... he knows about me?" Yuna carefully asked, pressing her voice down her throat as she was unsure about how his parents would react. In return was a nod from Jungkook as he stretched his arm out to hold onto her hand.

"Don't need to worry. I am here. Plus, my dad can't decide for me who I want to be with."

But sometimes, life isn't as such...

Jungkook POV

The following days in the office was hell, as many difference contracts and projects were tornado-ing in my inbox.

"Mr Jeon, Ms Choi is here to find you." We have not decided to tell the others about our relationship except for our close friends. Even Sobin doesn't know.

"Let her in."

"What brings you here?" I pulled her to the couch, taking over all the plastic bags in her hands the moment she entered.

"I heard from Ms Son that you have been working really hard for the orphanage and other projects. I just thought you might not be resting and eating well. I bought some food over." She explained, opening up the plastic bags one by one.

"Remember you bought food for me that time? That time when we were still enemies." We both laughed as we recalled the time when I forcefully ordered her to come over.

"Can't believe one day I will be here, buying food for you willingly." She chuckled, shoving more food into my plastic bowl.

Chuckled at her statement, "How's the orphanage doing?" I asked, munching on some kimchi and too busy with the food to look at her.

"As usual. And talking about that," I could sense her excitement as she placed her bowl on the table to turn her entire body to look at me. "Because of your funding, we are able to renovate the school and renew the facilities. During part of the renovation, we will be bringing the children out of Seoul for a short trip!"

"Where to?" My mood lightened up when I saw her gleeful expression whenever she talks about her kids. "Hm... we have not decided on that." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Let's see if I am able to join you guys when it's confirmed." I casually commented, ruffling her silky hair when her eyes lit up. "Really?"

"Sorry Mr and Mrs Jeon, Mr Jeon is –"

A commotion was heard outside my office. My walls were renovated to be almost soundproof but I could still hear the ravelment. Before we could react, my office door swung open with an agitated-looking man followed by two flustered ladies.

"So sorry, Mr Jeon. I—" Sobin was trying to apologize as she was standing at the last, still trying to stop the man with her diminutive body.

"It's okay, Sobin. Go back and do your work. Close the door along the way."

I wasn't entirely surprised that my dad and mom will show up at my company, but I didn't expect it to be that coincidental to arrive when Yuna was here.

"Didn't you promise to give Jinhee a position to work? Why is there no news, eh?"

"Come on, lower down your volume. You are scaring everyone here." Umma was tugging his forearm, trying to stop the situation from worsening.