Chapter 17 - Hospital

Start from the beginning

"Class couple confirmed!" Ashido yelled out.
"Mina, not the time" Ochako hissed.
"Sorry..." she whispered as I marched up to Kirishima.
"You're telling me everything you now right fucking now or I swear someone will die" I hissed, glaring at him.
"I-I... I can't" Kirishima choked out.

As soon as I wanted to yell at him again, Aizawa entered the dorm.
"Bakugou is out of surgery! If you want, I can drive the class to the hospital" he said.
"They're okay?" Kirishima asked instantly.
"Yes" Aizawa said with a small smile. Kirishima cried after that. He was just so relieved both Kacchan and the baby were okay, that he didn't lose it because of that jerk Dabi.

"We can go see him?" Todoroki asked surprised.
"I'll go get the keys to the bus, you decided whether you wanna come or not" Mr Aizawa muttered, walking back out.
"He really does care about us" Kaminari squealed.
"Kacchan is okay" I whispered, falling down on the couch.
"Thank heavens"

- - - - -

Pov Bakugou
I slowly woke up, blinking to let my eyes adjust to the light.
"Hey, welcome back Katsuki" mom said in a soft voice, taking my hand.
"You had us worried there for a second son" dad added. I frowned and groaned, looking around with a confused gaze. Soon everything came back to me. The exercise, the League, Dabi, Todoroki... My eyes widened and my hands shot to my stomach.

"Easy, calm down" mom said quickly.
"It's still there, your baby is alive and well"
I let out a shaky breath as tears stang in the back of my eyes.
"You're lucky your classmates reacted so quickly. One minute later and the baby might not have survived" dad stated. Guess I'll have to thank half-n-half later...

"Might? It's a miracle we were able to save it" Dr Mills stated as he walked in.
"You cannot be hit in the stomach like that again Katsuki! Do you realise how dangerous it is for you AND the baby?"
"We were ATTACKED" I hissed. He acted like I wanted this to happen! Like I chose to get hurt and put everything on the line! Well guess what? I fucking didn't!

"I am aware, but still. Let this be a warning to be extra carefull" he said.
"Oh and I've called UA to update them on the situation. Your class is headed here now to see you"
"What?!" I exclaimed, panic overthrowing me. They couldn't see me like this! Certainly not when they would be asking questions and stuff! Fuck!

"Katsuki, relax" mom said with a small smile.
"You need your rest. If you want to, your father and I could tell them?"
I nodded slowly. Maybe that wouldn't be such a bad idea... I don't know how I'll act or how they'll react when I had to explain it to them...
"B-but Deku-"

"We'll send him directly to you. You should tell him personally" dad stated.
"Yes... Y-you're right" I whispered, unconciously rubbing my stomach.
"Alright, then I suggest everyone leaves right now and let you rest" Dr Mills said with a forced smile, leading my parents out of the room before closing the door after him. How the hell am I gonna tell Deku..? I was coming up with possible scenario's but ended up falling asleep somehow.

A soft thud woke me up. I've always been a light sleeper so it wouldn't be the first time I woke up due to a closing door. I grunted a little, turning towards the noise. There he stood. Izuku Midoriya. In all his green beauty.
"S-sorry if I woke you" he whispered, slowly walking to me.
"It's fine" I said, holding out my arm in a silent plea for him to hold my hand. Which he did.

"Everything okay? You're not in any pain, are you?" he asked worriedly as he inspected me all over.
"I-I mean you were in surgery, of course you're in pain. B-but it's bearable, r-right? Do I need to get a nurse? Or a doctor? I-I'm going to-"
"Izuku" I said, interrupting his concerned rambling.
"It's okay... I'm okay... You don't have to worry anymore"