Chapter 9 - Beer Against A Broken Heart

Pov Bakugou
I held my hands tightly togther, staring at the ground in worry.
"Don't stress, I'm sure things will be fine" mom said, ruffling my hair. Normally I would yell at her but I didn't react at all. That's how nervous I was right now.
"Mitsuki" dad whispered, slowly shaking his head.
"What? I'm just trying to cheer him up! Besides, it's not because he lost his virginity that he's pregnant"

"Mom!" I hissed. I'm already stressing myself out enough about this! I don't need her comments about my sex life!
"What? It's not like you're fertile every month, is it? Maybe you're just late Katsuki. Those pills regulate a natural cycle. It's natural to be late sometimes"

"Nothing about this is fucking natural you dumb hag!" I hissed, clenching my fists.
"Katsuki" dad said on a stern tone, giving me a neutral look.
"Tch" I scowled, looking away again. We were waiting for my blood results, which Dr Mills was getting for us. He worked at the hospital in town and was assigned to our family. Every Bakugou was to come to him with our special issues. He specialised in not-so-human anatomy.

"Ah, the Bakugou's! My favorite family!" Dr Mills exclaimed as he walked in, papers at hand.
"Dr Mills, so nice to see you again" mom smiled, standing up to shake his hand. Dad did the same and mom pulled me up as well, forcing me to be friendly.
"Ah, if it isn't Katsuki! How have you been young man?" he smiled, shaking my hand.

"Could be better" I mumbled.
"Katsuki! Be polite! It's because of this man that you are alive!" mom hissed, hitting me on the head.
"It's fine Mitsuki, let's get this over with okay? I'm sure it must be stressing your boy out" Dr Mills said, sitting down behind his desk with a smile.

"Yes, we would very much like to know what the results are" dad stated, pulling mom down as he took a seat once more. I sat down as well, fidgeting with my hands.
"We analysed your blood sample and found a higher dose of estrogen and progesterone-"
After that all sound vanished. I totally blocked all my senses, feeling like falling down an endless pit. This can't be happening... No... No. No!

Before I knew it, I started crying and hyperventilating. Dad pulled me in his arms, trying to calm me down, but nothing was working. I can't believe this is happening to me! I-I can't be... No! I'm a hero in training Goddamnit! I can't aim for number one in this condition!
"Of course we could remove it" Dr Mills said slowly, after explaining what this would mean and the changes my body would go through.

"You'll only have a small scar, but that will stay with you for the rest of your life"
I let out a shaky breath, looking up at Dr Mills.
"No. I won't kill it"
"Katsuki-" mom started but dad signed her to be silent.
"I-I don't want to kill a-a child... It's innocent!" I cried out.

"So you will proceed with your pregnancy?" Dr Mills asked.
"Can I still follow the hero course?" I asked seriously.
"Son, you can't possible be thinking-" dad started.
"It would be possible, under some strict regulations" Dr Mills interrupted.
"Seeing as you will be giving birth during school vacation, you should be able to finish the midterms. You won't be able to engage in combat for quite some time though"

"Stop talking this crazy ideas inside his head" dad hissed.
"He can't put himself in danger like that, not in his situation"
"People said it wouldn't be possible to impregnate you, remember?" Dr Mills said with a small smile, making my parents go silent.
"Impossible, they wrote. I'm possible, I read"

"And we are very gratefull for all the efforts-" mom started.
"I like doing things no one has done before. Exciting, isn't it?" he smiled, interrupting her.
"Exploring the unknown... Yes, I accept your challenge, Katsuki Bakugou. I'll be in touch with Recovery Girl about it soon. You want your other teachers to be aware of the situation?"