Chapter 27: Lucy

They arrived at the nearest bar.

It was famous bar around the area. Most of the guests were famous models and some were celebrities.

They picked the farthest table on the right.

Camila and Lauren sat beside each other while Normani sat across them.

"I'm going to get some drinks."

"Don't drunk yourself we still have guesting tomorrow Mani."

"Okay Mom!" she said and playfully rolled her eyes.

"What do you want Camz?"

"Dry Martini, just that one. I don't want to drink anyway."

"I'll get it okay? just wait here. I think Normani is on her way back here."

Camila just nodded and waited for Lauren and Normani's return.

Camila is watching the crowd dancing in the center of the ro
The music is upbeat.

It was really entertaining. She scans the crowd to look for Normani, and she saw the tall girl talking to big guy beside the liquor area. She smiles at her and the tall girl waves back and points the guys beside her. She just nodded and continue to scan the crowd.

She found Lauren at the bar talking to the bartender.

She was wearing her casual clothes, her favorite band shirt and jeans. She watched the singer nods her head up and down at the same rhythm of the music and she was also tapping her fingers in the table.

And then she noticed that there is a petite girl walking towards Lauren.

She watched the petite girl, greets Lauren with a hug and kiss in her cheek

The girl looks so happy to see Lauren.

Camila wonders who is that girl.

Maybe one of Lauren's friends or an acquaintance.

She watched the interaction between the two.

The petite girl is leaning towards the table simply showing her cleavage to the singer but Lauren is focused on talking while sipping her drink.

She suddenly feels hot, she knows she was jealous.

She closed her fist while still looking at Lauren and the petite girl.

She saw that the girl now facing Lauren, she scooted closer to the singer and tugging her jacket.

Lauren looks uncomfortable but she doesn't stop the girl, that makes Camila more pissed.

-

Lauren is waiting for their drinks when Lucy approached her.
Of course she knows her. She was one of Lauren's one night stands before. She still remembers the girl because she was the only one whom she stayed friends with after hooking up.