Chapter 43

4 years later

"Hi, gorgous," Michael huffs as he walks through the door, planting a kiss on my forehead. I just smile weakly, pulling out a chair at our dining room table.

"Are you alright?" He asks, taking off his coat and grabbing a chair of his own, pulling it next to mine and sitting in it. I just yawned, nodding my head weakly.

"Just tired," I mumbled, rubbing my eyes. "How was work?"

"Great," He smiles, taking my hand in his own and holding it. "Do you want to go have a nap? I read somewhere that when your baby is asleep you should be asleep too."

"No, no," I reassured him, squeezing his hand. "I'm alright."

"George, I know you well enough to know when you're tired. Go to bed, I can look after Charlie," Michael said, smiling at me.

"Are you sure?" I ask, yawning loudly and scrunching up my nose. "Sorry."

"I'm sure, babe. You look exhausted, who knew looking after a kid would be this hard?" Michael chuckled, and I raised my eyebrows at him.

"I knew, idiot. I work in childcare," I laughed, leaning into his side. He wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my hair.

"We're doing just fine, George," He smiles. "How was my baby girl today?"

"She was good. She didn't cry as much today, I'm just so confused. I don't understand why she cries so much. I love our girl to bits but she's driving me insane," I mumble, causing Michael to chuckle. 

"It might just be a stage," He shrugs. "You're so great for looking after her all day. I love you so much Georgie," Michael whispers into my ear, kissing it softly. A shiver runs up my spine and I jerk in response. He just chuckles, squeezing my hips. 

"You know.." He mumbles into my ear, "I haven't kissed you in a really long time."

"I know," I replied shakily as his hand trailed further up my leg. "I've missed you."

"But you see my every day," Michael says innocently, as if he didn't know what I meant, and pulled me onto his lap.

"You know what I mean," I reply, squeezing Michael's thigh. "It's been too long."

"Still tired?" He asks, the biggest smirk he could muster on his lips.

"Yes," I replied honestly, "But I think I can stay awake for a little longer."

Michael grinned, spinning me around and kissing me. (you know how it goes ect.)

...

 "Daddy!" Charlie screams, causing me to laugh loudly, lifting her up from the floor and into Michaels arms. He spun her around, kissing her over and over until he decided he didn't want baby vomit all over him and stopped. 

"How is my baby?" He asked her, and she just giggled in response.

"She's like one year old, all she can say is daddy, mummy and more. Because she's greedy, like you," I smirked, causing Michael to cover her ears in disgust.

"Don't talk about my baby girl like that," He frowns. Charlie was getting annoyed with Michael, swatting his hands away from her ears and flapping them around like she was about to take flight.

"I'm sorry, I love you guys," I smile, walking over and hugging my husband from the side. He wrapped his free hand around my waist, sighing in content.

"You know, I could get punched in the dick today and I could still be the happiest person on Earth."

"Nice language around our one year old daughter. Do you want her next word to be dick?" I laughed, causing him to roll his eyes and punch me playfully.

"I'd be proud of that," He says honestly, adjusting her position on his hip and kissing her cheek. 

"This is like one of those awful scenes in a romantic movie where the family just stand in the middle of their living room hugging for ages," I say, causing Michael to quirk an eyebrow at me.

"You basically just described exactly what is happening right now, you idiot," Michael laughs. I pout at him, gently pushing him away and flopping on the couch.

"Aw, are you upset now?"

"Yes, so come and cuddle me," I pout. Michael grins at me, gently placing Charlie on her play mat on the floor and jumping on the couch. I squeal, flopping onto the floor and groaning loudly.

"Really?" I ask myself, slowly crawling back on the couch and into Michael's open arms. He smiles as I reach him, pulling me close and resting his chin on the top of my head.

"I never imagined this for myself, George. And I'm so glad I got to take this amazing adventure with you. I love you so much," He says, kissing my hair and tightening his grip on me.

"I love you more, Michael."

THE END WOOOOO (i'm sorry that was not a good ending i suck)