Chapter 37

im listening to screamo right now so this wont be adorable prepare yourself lmao

"I never should have let you play xbox," MIchael huffs, throwing his remote control across the room and folding his arms over his chest.

"Aw, are you sad you're getting an ass whooping by a girl?" I giggle, putting down my controller and crawling closer to Michael so I was right in front of him.

"I wouldn't say I was getting an ass whooping," He says, furrowing his eyebrows at me. "Are you sure you've never played this game?"

"Positive, remember I sucked at the beginning?" I giggle. "Are you were really fucking cocky and now I'm better than you."

"I'm just having an off day, I didn't realise you were a COD godess," He says, smirking at me.

"I have a lot of rage," I shrug, smiling slightly. "Why I play netball. And the seasons over, so this is a great way to get my anger out."

"What are you so angry about?"

"I dunno, sometimes I just feel like I'm going to explode from rage. And it's not really for any reason, like if someone pulls in front of me or someone is mean to you."

"Well maybe I'm letting you win so you don't get angry and hit me with the controller," He says, biting his lip and grabbing my hips, sitting me on his lap as we sat on the floor. 

"I would never," I say, pretending to act shocked.

"Sure you wouldn't," He smirks, kissing my neck from behind. I hum as he does so, tilting my head to the left and resting my head on his shoulder.

"Want a rematch?" I question. He laughs, causing a shudder to rush through my body.

"Sure," He says, his lips still attached to my neck. I crawl away from him and over to his remote, throwing it at him and crawling back to my spot on the floor, crossing my legs and getting ready to beat him again.

"Okay," He says, pressing x to start the game. We were about half way through the game, and Michael was doing much better than before and I kept getting killed. I frowned, wondering why I was losing so badly.

"Michael," I whine, pouting over at him.

"You thought you were better than me, so I had to prove to you that you weren't and I, in fact, am far better than you at COD," He smirks, glancing over at me furiously shooting anything and everything in my range. He chuckles, tickling my side.

"Stop," I groan, slapping his hand away.

"You look grumpy, I just wanted to make you smile," He says, chuckling at my childish behaviour.

"But I was so good before," I groan, pouting at the screen and then over at Michael. I crawl over to Michael, sitting on his lap and smiling innocently down at him.

"What are you doing?" He laughs, trying to look around me and back at the game.

"What do you mean?" I ask, leaning down and kissing his cheek softly, and then his other cheek. He whimpers quietly, looking up at me. I smirk, dipping my head down and sucking on his neck. He groans loudly, dropping his remote control and grabbing my hips, roughly pulling me forward and kissing me. I slowly bring my hands up to the nape of his neck, before running them down his chest and back up. He shudders, swiping my bottom lip with his tongue. I smirk, pulling away and rolling off Michael gracefully, quickly killing him. 

"Georgia!" He screams, folding his arms over his chest and frowning at me.

"Had to do something," I giggle. Michael grabs my remote, throwing it away.