Chapter 42

*3 years later*

"..And is your hair okay? Because I will literally redo it for you. Do you still like the dress? Tell me you still like the dress? And the venue? I know it isn't much but you couldn't afford a lot-"

"Shut up, Rachel. I know this is the first management job you've ever done but you need to chill," I giggled, flattening out my dress with my hands and sighing happily. "Everything is perfect. I'm so happy."

"Okay," She smiled, twirling me around so I was looking at myself in the mirror. She grinned, resting her chin on my shoulder. "You're so gorgeous, Georgia."

"I swear to God if you go all sappy like my mum I will kill you," I said, shrugging her off which only made her chuckle.

"Trust me. I will not ruin this make-up," She said, gesturing to her face. "Chelsea flew all the way down here. And thanks for letting her be the make-up artist, by the way. Just because she's a make-up artist and she's my friend and everything. Plus, it was way cheaper than any other make-up artist would have been."

"Mate, it's fine," I smiled, grabbing her shoulders and wrapping my arms around her. She carefully hugged me back, scared she would dirty my dress, and released me.

"How much longer until it starts? I honestly can't spend any longer in these shoes," I groan, shifting uncomfortably.

"Hopefully not much longer," She giggled. "I'll go check."

Rachel's POV

I closed the door of the small room Georgia was waiting in and walked as fast I could in my high heels towards the reception area. Yes, the reception and the wedding place are in the same area. But it was so convinient, I couldn't not book the hall right next to the patio they were being married on. Georgia being the asshole she is asked for an outdoor wedding; luckily for her it's not raining today.

I spotted Luke, who was the best man, and ran up to him.

"Hi," I said, bending over and trying to catch my breathe. "Sorry, I don't do enough cardio," I giggle, standing back up straight and flattening out my dress again. 

Just as he was about to speak, because I knew he was going to make a perverted comment by the look on his face, I put my hand over his mouth. 

"Shut up, Luke."

"But I didn't even say anything!" He whined, grabbing my hips and squeezing them.

"That doesn't matter."

"God, you sound like Michael," He laughs.

"Speaking of which, where is he?"

"Over there," He says, pointing over to where Michael was pacing backwards and forwards. I mumble a quick thank you to Luke and kiss his cheek before running over to Michael. I'm doing too much running to be in these heels I think to myself, but quickly shake it off as I reach Michael.

"Hey," I grin, as he snaps his head towards me.

"Hi," He smiles, running a hand through the small amount of hair that was left.

"What's the matter?" I question, as he continues to pace.

"I'm just really fucking nervous."

"Why? You have no reason to be."

"You don't understand," He says, tugging at his hair. "I just don't want to screw anything up."

"You won't, Michael. Just breathe," I say, putting a hand on his shoulder. "Everything's okay."