Chapter 21

I was sitting on the couch with Matilda happily sitting in my lap, occasionally licking my hand or my face. I looked up at Michael who was sitting beside me with his arm wrapped around my waist.

"Hey Mike?" I ask, playing with Matilda's little ears.

"Yeah?" He asks, kissing my ear softly and nuzzling his head into my neck.

"How long was Matilda out there?" I ask, gesturing towards the door. Michael stayed silent.

"Uh.. That's not important," He says quickly, patting the small dog sitting in my lap.

"But Michael," I started, but he interrupts me.

"I'm dying my hair lilac," He says loudly over my own voice, spinning me around so that I was facing him. I furrow my eyebrows at him, running a hand through his hair.

"I thought you wanted to stop yourself going bald, dying your hair is only going to make your situation worse," I laugh.

"Whatever, I'm already going bald, I might as well just go nuts and dye my hair every possible colour," He shrugs, ruffling his hair.

"I can talk without closing my mouth," I say after a few minutes of silence.

"No you can't loser," Michael laughs, rolling his eyes at me.

"Yes I can! Ready?" I ask, looking at Michael seriously. He just shrugs, laughing slightly.

"Hi Mikel I am Georgia I love you," I say, tilting my head back and never letting my lips touch. Michael starts to laugh, shaking his head at me. I start to laugh along with him, purely because he has a contagious laugh. Whenever he laughs I always find myself laughing along.

"You're an idiot," He laughs, eventually stopping and staring at me.

"What? Do I have some Caesar Salad on my face?" I ask, wiping my mouth.

"No, you're just really beautiful. That's all," He says casually. I start to blush, smiling down at the puppy in my lap.

"Shut up," I laugh, putting the puggle on the floor. "I love youuu," I say, leaning over and kissing his lips slightly, but the contact is enough to send an electric jolt through my body. I always feel this way when I kiss Michael and I can never get enough of it.

"And I love you, idiot," He smiles, pulling me onto his lap and kissing my neck from behind. I hum as he does so, craning my head so he has better access to my skin.

"Don't leave any love bites, I can't cover them for shit," I laugh nervously, chewing on my bottom lip.

"Why would you cover them up?" He asks, his lips still attached to my skin.

"I don't want people to see them," I shrug, spinning myself around so I was now straddling him.

"But I want people to know that you're mine," He says, his voice deep and raspy. His voice gets low like that when he's turned on, it's really hot and I'm not going to lie... It totally turns me on too.

"I'm yours," I whisper, crashing my lips into his. Our lips move hard against each other's, my fingers find their way to his hair and his hands stroke up and down my sides gently, sometimes squeezing my hips. And then we had sex. On our couch. And Matilda probably saw but that's okay because she is a dog and she won't tell anyone.

---------------------------------

sorry this is a fill in chapter I will update tomorrow bye