Go'n Backwards

* Kentrell POV *
I'm in here food shopping for my mom she having a big ass cookout today & i leave to go on tour next week ( ya boy finally taking off) i wish i had my baby girl to be there with me & im not talking about nikki, we got into this big ass argument the other day and i put her out, we made up but i don't want her to move back in with me i'm tired of her being around it wasn't suppose to go like this and i let it go on for to long so it's time to break it off with her and be alone until i can prove to taina that i'm ready for her again. Pushing the cart down every aisle " damn where's those beans my mama talking about" she could've sent somebody with me" i can't wait to see the whole gang & my family it's been a while, Not paying attention i bumped into this fine ass shawty with some tight yellow sweats on, her shit extra nice. My bad i said looking up & when i did i was surprised " Taina" " Kentrell" i'm sorry for being in your way she said hurrying up to move, no no that was my fault how you been ma? long time no see, i see you don't got ya man with you? i said being funny, ha real funny kentrell you don't got ya girl with you? at the same time we both said " i'm single" and then just stared at each other, i never thought i'll come face to face with her this soon! My mom having a big ass cookout today come over if you don't have any plans. We all miss you, and we could use a talk if you don't mind i said to her; Ok That's fine i'll see you then she said! Taina? I semi-yelled catching up to her, Yes kentrell she said blushing, i love you i miss you and i just couldn't see you walk away again i'm sorry if i'm holding you up, i go on tour next week and i want to spend as much time as possible with you just to talk & at least be on good terms again if that's okay cause i know you won't tag along. She looked at me shocked " omg kentrell i'm so freaking proud of you, you waited soooo long for this how do you feel? how do ya mom feel? like wow congratssss! This right here is what made me fall in love with her, how she was all about me & so excited for me to succeed i just started blushing, she's happy i'm happy you know i waited for this tay" I'm blushing at you cause no matter how wrong i do you, you still come through for me and still get more happy then me about " me " succeeding in life i can't believe i let you past by, can't wait to do some catching up"she smiled well we can start by finishing up our shopping & then leaving together if you want she said. Hell yes i want this i just wish we was going to the same house still & was back to our old times but i'll take this for now " he smirked!
* Taina POV*
I can't believe me and kentrell are being cordial after he hurt me so bad but i did miss him, he was all i knew at one point and even though i moved on for that moment i still wanted to be with him and feel his touch but i wouldn't chase him anymore and he knew that so hopefully he can get his act together and we can move forward when the time is right, for now i'm fine with being friends and taking it slow. We walked up to the line all in our conversation we didn't realize it was our turn i let him go first cause he had more stuff & i knew sheronda would kill him if he took any longer. After helping him bag everything, watching him pay it was my turn and he paid for my food, you didn't have to do that ken, i got it! but your my wife just cause we separated for the moment doesn't mean i won't still do for you relax ma you good. i just smiled at him i miss him, not him paying for my stuff but him being a gentlemen i don't know where we went wrong, We walked out hand & hand just talking & catching up; he helped me load my car with my groceries before he loaded his car and somehow i was parked right next to him how did i not notice this, i was trying to be in and out. We talked outside the car before he got in his car and i got in mine he waited til i drove off before he pulled out but i can still see him in my rear view mirror just smiling, This is the kentrell i knew and missed so deeply but wouldn't show, i thought about all the bags i had to now carry in by myself wow see what talking gets me, extra shopping. All in my thoughts i finally pulled up to my house grabbing as much bags as i can, making two trips before i got in the house locking the door, going upstairs to change into my lounging clothes before it was time to go see my other family.
* 3 hours later* my alarm went off scaring me, omg i dozed off on the couch after putting my food up, i have like a hour in a half to get dressed"i went searching for my phone finding it on the kitchen counter *7missed calls from Ken* i slid it across & called back..
Me: i'm sorry i dozed off, is everything ok?
Kentrell: yeah i thought you stood me up or something, i was starting to wonder do you want me to come pick you up?
Me: no i live almost 2hours away depending how fast i drive that's out the way for you.
Kentrell: i don't mind a 2 hour card ride with you, send me the address queen & he hung up. I smiled to myself he must really misses me, trying to come all out his way for me. I sent him my address before i went upstairs to do my hygiene & bump my 28 inch blonde & black hair he'll be surprised he never seen me with the color when i was the grocery store i had to my hair tied up, i went in my closet seeing what i should wear i decided on my yellow, white & pink short set to match my fur slides, added my eyes lashes & there kentrell was just on time calling me to come open the door. I ran down the steps welcoming him in, i gave him a tour before i walked off into my bathroom to finish my lashes & grab my pouch. I'm ready how do i look i asked him & he just smiled at me " beautiful, taking his phone out to snap a picture before i could even put my hand up he showed me the picture oh that's kind of cute send it to me, let me find out your a photographer now kenny i said teasing him before he shot me a look, he hates that name but i always loved it :) Come on tay before momma kick our ass, we both laughed she always been crazy i grabbed my keys locking up so we can head out.

Hey Guys, I been doing this chapter all morning at work & all.. I'm loving this book already:)