Chapter 5

"You have grasped my heart since your first greeting. And, now it's my turn to steal your heart."

Chapter 5

In the morning Plan was still asleep and curled up on his bed when the door intercom rang. Plan frowned, reaching for alarm clock next to his bed. It's six o'clock in the morning.

Who is visiting him this early?

With difficulty Plan got out of bed, his eyes must have been swollen because he cried himself to bed last night and his head was dizzy from it.

He pressed the intercom that was directly connected to the reception desk of his apartment complex.

"Yes?" he murmured in a still hoarse voice.

"Khun Plan, you have guests."

??????

Plan was immediately alert.

Is Ohm still not giving up?

"Who?"

"Mr. Mean is requesting for an access to go up and meet you."

!!!

Plan heart immediately pounded, remembering a soft kiss on his forehead last night. Why does Mean visit him this morning?"

T/N: Cue Shake ost. Sun baep ni~~

"Khun Plan? Are you still there?"

"Eh yeah. Yes, let him to do so."

After turning if the intercom, Plan jumped into the bathroom, brushed his teeth and washed his face. He frowned as he stared at his face in the mirror. There were dark circles under his eyes which were swollen like pandas. It was a shame to meet Mean with this appearance but it couldn't be helped. Mean's arrival was totally unexpected. He finished changing his pajamas with a loose shirt and comfortable jeans when his apartment doorbell rang.

Ding dong...

"!!!"

Plan nervously opened the door. Mean stood there, looking amazingly handsome with a black shirt and grey jeans. The man carried a plastic bag in his hand. Suddenly Plan felt embarrassed when he imagined that his messy appearance beside Mean's perfect appearance.

"Good morning." Mean greeted softly.

"!!!"

Plan for a moment was stunned, fascinated by that enchanting smile.

"G...Good morning to you too."

"I brought breakfast." Mean showed the plastic bags he was carrying. "May I come in?"

That's when Plan realized that he was just standing still while staring at Mean. He immediately backed his steps giving way for Mean to enter.

The man looked comfortable not at all awkward while entering Plan's apartment.

"Where do I put this food? Do you have a dining table?"

Plan's apartment was a small and simple apartment with a living room, a kitchen connected to it that had a small dining room, one bathroom and one bedroom at the end of the hall. Mean straight away walked into the kitchen.

"There is a dining table over there but maybe we should just sit here", Plan said awkwardly.

"I asked Mike to prepare our food." Mean chimed, "Omelets and soup from the cafe, also our special - hot chocolate. Being the owner of a cafe is sometimes advantageous." Mean then sat while Plan still stood near the door making Mean frown.

You Had Got Me From Hello ENDOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara