Chapter 13: Distraction

Comenzar desde el principio

"What?" Taehyung nonchalantly says.

"What are you thinking so hard about." Seokjin asks, turns to face Taehyung completely.

"We kissed, last night." Taehyung says and Seokjin eyes glint in amusement.

"Is that why he took you home early last night? Did something else happen?" Seokjin asks and Taehyung shakes his head.

"I don't know why he took me home early but he kissed me and I ofcourse, kissed back and he then pulled away and left." Taehyung says, pouts at last words.

"I can bet he was jealous and he wanted you to suffer when he suddenly left you after kissing." Seokjin says, takes a guess at what would've happened and he's right.

"Why the hell would he be jealous?" Taehyung asks though also feels giddy.

"Minjae didn't leave you for a second did he?" Seokjin asks and Taehyung furrows his eyebrows.

"You know he's like that always. He's always been like that. He's like that with you too and he's my bestfriend." Taehyung exclaims.

"Calm down okay. I know he's like that but Jeongguk doesn't know that and he's your husband, he has a right to be---".

"He has no right to be jealous over my best friend, hyung. Oh God I hate him so much." Taehyung exaggerates and Seokjin starts laughing.

The model looks at him in confusion while Seokjin literally tears up while laughing.

"Who are you fooling here Tae? Me? Sorry but that won't work." Se says as he calms down.

"It's true." Taehyung says and it doesn't feel right.

"You can keep fooling yourself all you want Tae but you'll soon realize how wrong you are. Using all these little excuse of having no rights or whatever to assure that you hate him, it's only gonna make it worse. You're gonna complicate things and you're gonna mess up big time." Seokjin says, tone serious and Taehyung has to look away.

"Things get complicated only when there are feelings involved and what I see in Jeongguk's eyes in those intense moments is just lust and it's the same with me. Believe it or not." Taehyung utters, shrugs his shoulders.

"You both kissed just twice, only two moments of lust had messed up your mind? No, Taehyung---there must be other things. There must be---that's why all you think about is him." Seokjin says and his words force him to think about the moments other the two.

And the list is too big for Taehyung's liking.

"Go wear a jacket."

"I'll wait."

"Sorry little boy but he's mine."

"I apologize on Mingyu's behalf--".

And when he came to the police station.

"Where's your jacket?"

"What do you want me to win for you?" And Taehyung wore that pendant in the fashion show Jeongguk was invited in.

And when Taehyung wiped icecream from Jeongguk's lips.

The whole addiction and Minjae related talk. "Running away doesn't make things right, it complicates them."

"Did they touch you? Any one at that night." That's probably the first time Taehyung's heart skipped a beat.