Chapter 3 - Trust

Start from the beginning

I smiled a little, knowing he truly cared for me as well.
"Oi, shitty hair" I called out, making his head shoot up and turn around in a snap.
"We need to talk"
He instantly got up from the couch and followed me as I walked past him on my way to the elevator.
"Is it about this morning? I-I'm really sorry for telling Kaminari that I saw you-"

"It's fine" I scowled.
"This is about what happened last night"
His eyes widened as the doors of the elevator opened on our floor and I dragged him with me through the hall. I knew for a fact his door was never locked so I just pushed it open, pulling him with me inside. I quickly closed the door and let out a long sigh.

"You look very serious all of the sudden" Kirishima whispered as he sat down on his bed.
"This is serious" I stated, glaring him down.
"And I'm not gonna repeat myself so you better fucking listen"
"I will" he said, looking at me as I sat down next to him.

"Deku and I didn't just kiss... Something happened" I sighed. Unbelievable I'm really doing this... I'm actually opening up to a person outside of my family.
"I already got that impression" he snorted, earning a blast in the face.
"Shut up and don't interrupt me goddamnit!" I hissed.
"Sorry" he said with a weak smile, signing me to continue. Better rip the bandaid right off I guess... Get it over with.

"We fucked. Multiple times"

"What?" Kirishima choked out, fully in shock.
"I'm not repeating myself" I said, looking away.
"I-I... I already thought something  happened b-but... You actually did it?"
His voice was nothing more than a whisper but I could hear him perfectly. It was silent for a while and I was ready to just stand up and leave until he spoke again.

"Bottom or top?"
"Both"
"Seriously?" Kirishima gasped, taken aback by my answer.
"Midoriya topped you?"
"I was drunk, what's your excuse?" I hissed, instantly defensive. I bit my lip, looking down.
"Forget I said that"

"No, sorry, I-I shouldn't have reacted that way" the red head said.
"I mean, the fact you're sharing this with me really means a lot Bakubro. I'm really happy to be friends with such a man!"
"Tch" I scowled, followed by a small smile.
"Don't even think about telling anyone else, understand?"

"Of course not, I promise!" he smiled.
"I know it's hard for you to open up to others. I won't break that trust"
"You better, shitty hair" I grunted.
"So... How was it?" he smirked, making my cheeks turn a light pink.

I instantly turned away from him so he wouldn't notice.
"None of your business"
"That good huh?" he chuckled, making me blush even more.
"S-shut up" I whispered, making him laugh.
"Dude!"
"I said shut up!" I hissed, glaring at him.

"So what if I liked it? What if I actually enjoyed kissing Deku? Feeling his hands on me... Staring into those deep dark emerald green eyes... Fuck"
I groaned, pulling at my hair. Why did I say that out loud?!
"Bakugou... Do you like Midoriya?" Kirishima asked slowly, careful not to step his boundaries.
"I think we both know the answer to that question" I muttered, not wanting to admit it out loud.

"Oh my God! Bakubro is in love~!" he sang happily.
"Just shut up already!" I hissed.
"But I wanna help! I'll set you up with Midoriya in no time!"
"No, you won't" I stated, glaring him down.
"Deku is a pure fucking hump of innocence and deserves the damn best there is, understand? Not some trashy, arrogant pride parade like me. There. I said it. Happy now?"

I clenched my fists, avoiding eye contact at all cost. I maybe sound all high and mighty all the time, but that doesn't mean I actually have a lot of self confidence. Sure, I aim to be the number one hero and I care about my pride. But my constant cursing and shouting is just to cover up the fact that I'm emotionally very fragile...