Proposal (FINAL CHAPTER)

Time:

Ok... Link, you can do this... just- go up to Y/n.. Bring out the box... Ask the question. and you're done....

Link has been pacing back and forth in his room for the past hour or so.

-Meanwhile-

You were watching some horses gallop around. You smiled warmly and went back inside.

"Link? Link! Where are you?"

"I'll be out in a minute!"

Ok.. now is the time.....

Link went downstairs and saw you at the door. He gently pulled you into a hug.

You hugged back. Confused, you asked, "Why the sudden hug?"

"C-Can you close y-your eyes..?"

You obliged and shut them.

You heard shuffling and heard a soft thud.

A few minutes had past and Link told you to open your eyes.

Anxious, you opened them and saw Link on one knee, holding out a box, with a ring inside.

You gasp.

"W-Will... you.. M-Marry me??"

You cried tears of joy and engulfed Link into a hug. "YES!!!"

He smiled with his lips slightly parted. He hugged back happily. "Thank you!!"

Twilight:

"Y/n?"

You hummed in responce.

"Want to get married?"

You whipped your head towards Link. He was already on one knee with a golden ring.

"I-..... Hehehe.. YES!!" You shouted.

He smirked and put the ring on your left ring finger. He had kissed you passionately.

You both parted and shared a hug for quite a while.

Hyrule Warriors:

Link had his scarf around your eyes. Leading you somewhere..

You had suddenly stopped and the scarf was no longer on your eyes.

You smiled looking at the scenary.

A beautiful sunset, with trees cascading over mountains, and a few birds chirping and flying.

"Oh Link, this is beauti- Link...?"

You turned around mid sentence and saw him with a ring between his index finger and thumb.

"Will.. You become my.. betrothed?"

Your lips quivering, you nod.

He then stood up and kissed away your tears streaming down your face.

"I love you, Y/n..."

You hiccuped. "I-I love you too!"

BoTW:

Link had a little help with Zelda and Sidon. Zelda had set up the location while Link was getting ready to propose to you.

Sidon was in charge of leading you to the location. With curiosity, you followed him and almost fell down out of shock.

Link was there in his Champion clothes with a small little wooden box.

You slowly walked towards Link and as you did. He kneeled down.

He opened the box and inside was a note. 'Y/n.. The love of my life. Will you please do me the honors of marrying me?'

You closed your eyes and nodded. He stood back up and held you close. "I love you.."

You were to busy crying your heart out. So you just held on tighter.

Four Swords:

"Miss Y/n?" -Blue

"Will you.." -Red

"Marry" -Green

"Us??" -Vio.

Your mouth open wide. You gulped and screamed in joy and delight. "Yes! A million times yes!!"

You tackled them down hugging each and every one of the Links closely. Red and Green wer blushing madly.

While Blue and Vio had smiled, hugging you back.

"We love you, our dear Y/n.."

"I love you guys too!"

Fierce Deity:

You and Deity hung out under a tree reading a novel you had gotten from you humble home.

Fierce had been watching you read with concentration. He did a ghostly smile and brung out a ring.

You had noticed and turned to Diety.

"Deity? What are you-" You gasped realising on what the occasion was.

He stared into your bright (E/c) eyes, waiting for your answer. You lunged forward. Knocking him down with you.

You nuzzled your head into his neck. "Yes..!"

He lightly smiled and hugged back.

"I love you, Y/n..."

"And I you."

Dark Link:

Dark had lead you into a forest. You were blindfolded as you were dragged by your hand gently.

A few seconds past and the blindfold had been taken off.

Your eyes shined in delight as you saw a meadow with bright green grass. You smiled and turned around.

You stopped, seeing Dark kneeling in front of you with a red box with a ring inside.

You covered your mouth out of shock. "Will you marry me?"

"...... Dark... YES!!!" You laughed as Dark smiled warmly.

Hope you all liked this book, as this is the end. See you all soon loves! Bye! ❤️❤️