When He (Trys To) Scare You

Time:

I playing with some birds and I saw a shadow behind me. I slowly turned around and saw Ganon behind me.

I screamed and hit him on the head. "AGH!!!" I heard Link's voice and stared at 'Ganon.'

"Ya didn't have to hit me!" 'Ganon' took off his head and there was Link. In a Ganon costume.

I blinked and bit my lip. "JERK!!!" I ran after Link. "AAHH IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY!!!!!!!" Link ran away with me chasing him.

Success

Twilight:

I walked around Ordon for a bit until I saw a wolf at the entrance to my house.

I didnt say anything. I also didnt do amything. The wolf looked at me and it had white markings on it's head and body and a chain on its front foot.

 The wolf looked at me and it had white markings on it's head and body and a chain on its front foot

It suddenly growled and ran towards me. I screamed so loud, the wolf stopped and walked.

I blinked and took a better look. I forced a smiled and kneeled down. "I hate you... so much, Link."

He barked and ran away. "GET BACK HERE YA MUTT!!!!" He continued to run away while I chased him.

Success

Hyrule Warriors:

He tried... So hard..

I was walking down to my dorm thing in the castle and saw Link there. I waved and he didnt wave back.

He then looked around and uh.... Accidently hit my head. Instead of me getting scared.. HE yelped and fell backwards.

I was still confused.. so I left... I didnt know what he was trying to do.. But he failed..... miserably.

Failed

BoTW:

"Hehe, I'm gonna scare her so bad!!" Link said as he put on the Majora mask.

creak creak

He slowly, quietly, went into Y/n's room. He loomed over her sleeping figure.

He bent down next to her ear.

"Boo!"

"OH SHOOT!!!"

Thud

Ow... She looked up and found Link laughing. She glared and kicked his shin.

He squeaked and jumped around holding his leg.

Success

Red:

He would never try to scared you!! He's too precious!

Fail

Blue:

Like the flipping work-a-holic he is, he didnt have time to try to scare you. Shocking right? Not to you.

Fail

Green:

OOF!!! He scares you so hard ya faint! One time he jumoed outta your closet and five seconds later you're on the ground.

Success

Vio:

Too mature for it. Unlike Red or Green, he thinks its a waste of time trying to scare others.

Fail

Feirce Deity:

He has scare you so many times you are used to it. The first time was when he suddenly appeared in front of you. You yelped and that resulted in you not talking to him for about 5 hours.

Success

Dark link:

Do you know what he does? He gets a fake head from somewhere and put it on. He then approaches your house and sneaks into your bedroom. AT NIGHT!!!

So he towers over your sleeping figure and yells 'BOO.' You open your eyes and see a figure above you and so you scream. He cackles and takes off the head until you've calmed down.

He then cuddles with you because well.. He can.

Success