When They Hear You Singing

Time:

"Darling, oh won't you please calm your heart? Just close your eyes and hear your heartache wisp away. Let sleep embrace you. Don't be afraid, of the dark. Please, allow me to pacify your mind just go rest and feel you pain be blown away. And no harm done. Oh no pain shall come. For now, plac your worries aside."

I heard clapping and saw Link. "Eep!! How much did you hear?!" I blushed.

"Hm... All?" I pouted and grabbed my pillow and threw it at him.

He grabbed it and laughed. "You are embarrassed!" I threw another pillow at him.

"Stahp!!!!" He said. I playfully glared at him and pouted. He then smiled and walked over to me.

"It was great. So stop being insecure about it!" I looked at him and smiled. He kissed my head and left the room.

Twilight:

"When the light is running low, and the shadows start to grow and the places that you know seem like fantasy. There's a light inside your soul that's still shining in the cold with the truth, the promise in our hearts... Don't forget.. Im with you in the dark."

"You have wonderful singing." I yelped and saw Link at my door step. "H-How long?!?"

He smiled and kissed my cheek. "Don't worry, I only heard all of it."

I blushed a darker shade and looked away. "Hmph!" He laughed and hugged me.

"Hehe. So, did ya like it?" I asked. "Nope.. I loved it" I smiled and hugged back.

"I wuv you." I giggled. "I wuv you too." He chuckled and left.

Hyrule Warriors:

"Every time you cross my mind you get right under my skin.  Am I crazy out my mind? This situtation I'm in. And it get's harder just to breathe like the walls are closing in. All I need, is some closure. Yeah. I can't eat, I can't sleep, I get Anxiety. When you're not here with me, I get Anxiety. I can't eat, I can't sleep. Don't know why you can't see. You give me, you give me, you give Anxiety!"

"That was awesome!!" Link yelled. I screamed and hit Link in the stomach.

"AGH!!!" He held his stomach and I said, "HOLY HELL!! Link!! I'm sorry!!"

He staggered a bit but stood up. "I-it's fine.." I sighed and hugged him. "Don't scare me like that!" He chuckled and apologized.

He then kissed me and smiled. "I love you voice.. Why don't you sing more?"

I looked away and hid my face in the crook of his neck. "I'm insecure about it..." He frowned and sighed.

"Well, don't be.. Okay?" I nodded and he carried me to the couch and cuddled with me.

BoTW:

"Days in the sun.. when my life has barely begun. Not until my whole life is done.. Will I ever leave you? Will I tremble again to my dear once gorgeous refrain? Will you now forever remain out of reach of my arms? All those days in the sun.. What I'd giv to relive just one. Undo what's done and bring back the light. Oh, I could sing of the pain these dark days bring. The spell were under, still its a wonde of us I sing of tonight. How in the midst of all this sorrow.. Can so much Hope and Love endure. I was innocent and certain. Now I'm wiser but unsure. I can't go back into my childhood. One that my father made secure. I can feel a change in me. Im stronger now but still not free. Days in the sun will return we must believe as lovers do. That days in the sun will come shining through."

I heard cheering and turned around. I saw Link there smiling. I smiled shyly and he kissed my head.

"You should sing more.." I shook my head and smiled. "Nah.. I'll sing for you though.." He grinned and nodded.

Four Swords:

"Awake I open my eyes to see, a hospital. So white and clean, I was walking up to the roof, I think. I can't recall at all a single thing. Held a hand for me, you were there. I know, what couldn't reach. The me that would fall down all the time but stand and reach my hand to see... Have you tried crossing over yet? Ah, wanna die, wanna die but don't really wanna die. You were there, you would care making me aware, all the scars, all the blood, more and more they're never done. Not enough, not enough. Ah, wanna die, wanna die but don't really wanna die. If I died, you would cry and I don't know why. Every scar, all the blood, more and more they're never done. Not enough, not enough-"

"Uhhh... Why would you wanna die but not really??" I yelped and turned around. "Oh!! Uhh. It's part of the song. I don't wanna die.." Link blinked and laughed. "Oh! Uh.. Hehe!"

I rolled my eyes, smiling and hugged him. "Love you!" He smiled and hugged back. "Love you too!"

Feirce Diety:

"I was a human.. breathing and thinking. Eating and drinking. Philosophizing. I was a human.. before you killed me-"

I felt arms around my stomach and saw Diety. I smiled and and turned around. He smirked and kissed my head.

I giggled and kissed him. He kissed back and I sat on the stool. "So, what did you think?" He pecked my cheek and whispered.

"Great." I giggled and and hugged him. "Thanks."

Dark Link: Gonna cut this short

"Are you. Are you, coming to the tree? Where they strung up a man they say who murdered three. Strange things did happen here no stanger would it be. We met at mid-night in the Hanging Tree."

I heard Dark behind me and turned around. "Hello!" He yelped and flinched.

I laughed and flicked him. "Did you like it?" He nodded and kissed me. I smiled into the kiss and kissed back.

"Love you~"

"Hehe. Love you too."

Did ya like it?? Hope so!!! Welp see ya. Stay determined!!!

Ralsei's Lullaby (Vocal Cover by ShySiesta)

Don't Forget (Ft. Camicat)

Anxiety by Blackbear (Ft. FRND)

Days In The Sun from the live action movie Beauty and The Beast

Miss Wanna Die (English Cover by JubyPhonic)

Irobot by Jon Bellion

Hanging Tree from the movie Hunger Games: Mockingjay

1064 words!!!