Stealing something of his (vise versa)

Requested by Jakiseptic

Time:

You would always steal his hat. You dont know why. Its just mesmerizing to you.

Twilight:

You would steal his shield.. Its kind of dumb but you like the colors and the design on it.

Hyrule Warriors:

You would steal his boots. You would always try them on while he's on break time. He secretly watches you try to walk in them and fail.

BoTW:

His cloak. You would wear it and twirl around in it. He takes pics of you with the Sheikah Slate 'secretly' Zelda knows this, Sidon knows this, and Impa knows this.

Four Swords:

You would steal their sword. Swing it around. Stabbing a few trees here and there. Green, Blue, Vio, and Red seems to like you playing around so...

Fierce Deity:

His double helix sword.. He tries his best to keep it away from you but you always manage to find it. He doesnt know what to do anymore so he just lets you do it every now and then.

Dark Link:

*sighs* You would steal his belt. I dont know how you take it off but ya do. And his tunic just falls to the ground. Seeing his rock hard chest makes you faint.

All of them:

They would steal your makeup, clothes, bed sheets, pillow sheets, food, drinks by taking a couple sips, it was getting annoying so all of you just stole their things as well. It ended with a torn up house, few torn up shirts, and a few dirtied tunics.

Sorry if i took so long. i have school. 😅😂 see ya!!