Getting Back Together

It's been two and a half months since you and Link broke up.

Time:

I was sitting on a hill watching the sun setting until I felt arns around my waist.

"What do you want?" I pried his arms off.

"Please? Forgive me! I know what I did was wrong!! But... On the bright side.. I...." He sighed and frowned.

I bit my lip. "'Sorry' doesn't cut it!" I turned around, facing Link and huffed.

"If you really were sorry, you wouldn't have done it in the first place!" Some tears started to form.

He just looked away. I sighed and held his hand. He looked at me with confusion and started to cry.

He then hugged me and started to shake. "Im sorry! Im sorry!! Im.. Im so sorry!!"

I hugged tighter and cried with him. "It's fine... i guess..." He then parted and kissed me.

I reluctantly kissed back, smiling a bit.

Twilight:

"Link?" I asked. "Hmm....?"

"Why.......?" I asked him again. He let go of the hug and I faced him. My eyes were red a bit and his face was a mess.

I frowned and fixed his hair a bit. I leaned in and kissed him. He was taken aback but kissed back almost immediately.

"I.... Im.. so.. So.. So sorry!!" I hugged him and took off his hat. Is it a hat??

I used it to wipe away his tears and set it down next to him.

I then started to snuggle up to him and lay my head on his chest. He smiled warmly and kissed my hair.

I smiled sadly, and drifted off to sleep.

Hyrule warriors:

Not wanting to face me in person. He sent me a letter. Written on it was

'Listen to me okay. I still love you. I still love you every second of the day. I've never loved anyone like I love you. I still cry over you and I wished I didn't kiss Lana. But please? Take me back.. Let me make things right?? If you made a choice, meet me at the Training Yard... I'll be waiting.'

I sighed and stood up. I started to walk towards the yard and fiddled with my fingers. I opened the door and saw Link there pacing.

He saw me and froze. He then looked down shamefully. I then ran over to him and hugged him.

I took in his scent I've been longing ever since we broke up. He hugged back, smiling.

"Here.. I have something for you." He then took out a rose and handed it to me.

" He then took out a rose and handed it to me

I smiled sadly. "You remembered.."

"Of course I did.. I wouldn't forget it for the whole world." I laughed softly and kissed him.

He kissed back and we hugged. "I love you.."

"I love you too.."

BoTW:

"So... You made out with a shark prince... All this time?" I asked still baffled.

He then sheepishly nodded. "So like? Are you gay now? Or Bi?" He then blinked, scratching the back of his head.

I sighed and punched his arm. "Ow!!" I rolled my eyes and started to laugh.

I then blew him a kiss and walked away. "D-Do you forgive me??!" He shouted.

I smiled and purposely dropped a piece of paper. Link picked it up and read it.

'What do you think?? OF COURSE STUPID!' I giggled running away from Link, who was now chasing me with a tic mark.

Four Swords:

"I can't believe him... After all I've done!! He just.. WHOOPSIE DAISY I JUST KISSED THE PRINCESS!!" I continued to rant with tears rolling down my cheeks.

My friend continued to stare at me with concern. I groaned and sat down next to a piller.

I then heard some knocking and looked up. I saw Link there. I said nothing.. i just looked away.

I sniffled and wiped away my tears. I then laid my head on Link's shoulder.

"It's my fault... Im sorry I cheated....." I rolled my eyes and moved onto Link's lap.

"You're so stupid.." I stayed silent for a bit. "Just.... don't.. do it again...?" I asked. He smiled and nodded. I smiled back and kissed him.

Feirce Deity:

Knowing that Deity was at my door, I opened it. He looked down at me with an emotionless face.

He then put his hand behind my head and pulled me in a hug. I gasped slightly feeling the cold armor in contact with my bare skin.

My lip quivered and I started to bawl. I hugged back and he picked me up. He kissed me and I kissed back.

I wrapped my legs around his torso and we parted. He then put his head in my stomach. I played with his white hair and hat.

I smiled and he put me down. I smiled again and we went to my room. Imagine the rest....

Dark Link:

It's late sooo.... imma just say that its kinda the same as HY. WARR. and Time.

So like.. He sends you a letter to meet him at a hill. You go there at sunset and its just like Fierce deity...... Its a mixture of all sorts of stuff..

Welp gtg. its 11 PM... I should be asleep by now. See ya!