Jonah Marais-Who's That Girl?

Start from the beginning

Jonah's POV

"Hey I've been looking everywhere for you all" I spoke walking over Daniel looking at the ping pong table before turning to him. "What's happening why is like half the party out here?".

"Jack was challenged to a game of beer pong, it's been intense.. loser has to take 5 tequila shots and drink a whole cup of straight rum, they are tying at the moment," Daniel asks. 

I watched the pair go back and forth for a while, they both were pretty good at the game. The girl was amazing, so beautiful she really didn't care about how she was acting, she was in the zone was daring Jack, taunting him with words and making fun of him. 

"Did you invite her?" I asked leaning over to Daniel 

"No, I don't even know who she is? Do you know her?" Daniel asks 

"No idea! maybe she's like a distant cousin of someone or knows one of the others... she has beautiful eyes maybe she's related to Corbyn or something" I say my eyes not leaving the girl, not for one second. 

Your POV

You had the ping ball looking at the cup in the middle, focusing on it before throwing the ball lightly watching it bounce and hit into the cup. People cheered around you, you watched the male's face drop. 

You grabbed the small shot glasses pouring them and lining them up, with the large cup on the end taking a step back. "Alright, when your ready start your line of shots" you tease enjoying every single moment. 

You watched Jack take the first three shots, his facial expression changing grimacing at the taste, you laughed shaking your head letting other people video him.

Once he was done he looked up at you shaking his head with a small chuckle "you got a name?" Jack asks. 

"I do, but losers don't get rewards," you say with a small wink and walking off before you bumped into someone. "Oh Sorry" you looked up seeing a guy who was already staring at you. 

"How did you beat my friend there? he's been winning all night long, I've never seen someone play that well? I'm Jonah?" he stuck his hand out for you to shake. 

"I've been to many parties, I must have played Beer Pong at least over hundred times, you kind of just getting used to playing it and learning little knacks," you say shaking his hand. "It's nice to meet you, Jonah, I'm going to grab another drink".

You walked back inside heading to the kitchen grabbing a drink not realizing he had followed you inside. 

"You wanna dance?" Jonah asks looking at you

"Umm Maybe.. are you good at Dancing?" You ask raising an eyebrow

"I guess you'll have to come with me to find out" Jonah smirked. 

You poured your drink taking Jonah's hand and letting him lead back to where the small dj set was and you felt his hands on your waist.

The pair of you danced for hours, drinking and just talking to each other enjoying every moment together. It was one of the best nights of your life. 

You were in the middle of getting drinks with Jonah when you saw your best friend stumbling down the stairs with a guy holding her up he had platinum blonde hair, he was helping her downstairs. 

"OH MY GOD! Y/N I HAD A WONDERFUL TIME UPSTAIRS" Your best friend shouted grabbing your arm.

"Ohh your the famous y/n" the boy smiled "I found y/bff/n upstairs she was stroking my bed thinking it was a bear when I tried seeing if she was okay she threw up. Are you okay with getting her home? I'm Corbyn".

"Hey it's okay I can get her home," you say grabbing your phone getting an uber. "Thank you for bringing her down".

You grabbed your jacket holding your now drunk best friend. You looked up at Jonah who was looking our for the uber for you as you tried to give your friend water and food. "I should probably get her home, but thank you for a great time" you kissed Jonah's cheek leaving the party. 

Jonah's POV

I watched the girl walk away helping her friend into the uber. Her friend was cheering and screaming random songs to Y/n as she tried giving her friend water. So that who she came here with. 

I finished my drink sitting outside thinking about what an amazing time I've had tonight. I've never known such an amazing confident girl.

"What?" I ask looking over at Daniel was smirking at me

"You spent all night with her? got her number so who is the lucky girl?" Daniel asks amused.

"She never told me her name," I say shrugging my shoulders turning my head to see the uber now gone. 

Who was that girl?