Zach Herron-Trick Or Treat

HAPPY HALLOWEEN LIMELIGHTS!!! THE NEXT FEW WILL BE HALLOWEEN RELATED JUST BECAUSE. LOVE YOU GUYS AND GO CRAZY OVER ALL THE CANDY YOU GET.

You were helping your little sister get ready for Halloween you helped her into her costume, of course, she was going as a snow queen which you happily did her make up for. You added glitter and did a cute snowflake design on her eyes and added a little blue face paint to her lips for a little dramatic effect. You yourself had to dress up to your little sister was making you so you just put on casual clothes and did a small cute clown facepaint look. Nothing scary just simple enough to walk around with.

"Oh come y/n we have to go meet Reese at her house" y/l s/n (your little sister's name) called grabbing her little candy bag and dragging you out of the house after you said your goodbyes to your parents.

"Okay here's the deal you don't run off, you stay holding my hand because its going to be very busy tonight alright," you say looking down at your sister taking her hand holding firmly so she didn't run off, but not hard enough to hurt her. You just didn't want her getting scared or getting lost if she did run ahead.

You walked down the street where you ended up at the Herron household your family were very close with theirs since your sister and Reese were best friends so that meant a lot of family dinners and play dates which you always dropped your sister off and picked her up. It wasn't too bad because Reese was a sweetheart a very well mannered girl who you'd drop anything for. Plus she was so kind to your sister and the girls got on amazing.

You knocked on the door which was quickly answered by Myta who gasped in pleasant surprise looking at the cute little girl in front of her.

"Oh wow, y/l s/n you look amazing too. Come in and we'll take some photos. Hello Y/n you're on trick or treating duty today then?" the women smiled steeping aside letting you both in.

"Hello Myta, yeah mum and dad are working tonight so I offered to take her for them so they could work, but I somehow got roped into doing face paints on myself" you laughed a little before greeting Reese with a hug.

You stood with your phone in your hands taking photos of the girls alongside Myta so you could show your mum when she got home. Both girls co-ordinated on outfits both of them were ice and fire queens which they looked pretty amazing even Reese's face paints looked incredible.

"Hey, what's all the fuss... oh hey Y/n" Zach came downstairs in his hoodie looking overseeing the girls "Wow Reese you look amazing, wow so do you y/ l s/n" Zach smiled at the two girls who giggled and thanked him.

I turned smiling at him "Hey Zach I didn't know you were back? how was LA?" you spoke

"Yeah got a small break before going back plus I wanted to see Reese this Halloween" Zach smiled before turning back to make himself a drink.

"Alright Reese hold Y/n hand and listen to her she's in charge, okay and if I hear you've been bad then you won't get your candy" Myta spoke before turning to you "thank you for this".

Zach snapped his head up "your going alone?" he says before shaking his head "I can go with you I don't mind I have nothing else to do plus I will keep you company" he said.

You felt the blush rise on your cheeks as you stared at the Herron boy nodding your head "thank you that would be great".

After pictures you put a little bit of fake blood on Zach since the girls complained he wasn't dressed up, then you all left the house and walked down the streets going to door to door. The girls were amazing listening to you and Zach and using their manners to the people at the door.

You watched the kids go up to the door as you waited patiently and you shivered a little under the cold breeze shifting in your spot until you felt something wrap around your arms.

"Thank you" you blushed looking at Zach who smiled down at you.

"You're welcome, I just wanted to thank you for everything you do for my little sister you know she's always talking about you saying how you play all these games with her when you come over to pick your sister up and she says how when you come to babysit how you let them join in on small things like baking and its honestly so nice to know she's being looked after whilst I'm away. I know that my mum and dad are around, but she deserves all her siblings around".

"Your sister is a total sweetheart always listening, she never argues with me when I take her to bed oh and she's so cuddly" you giggle a little which made Zach smile. "She's like my other little sister and I know that y/ l s/n agrees with me on that," You say.

After an hour of trick or treating you walked back to Zach's house and you and Zach sat in the kitchen whilst the girls played drinking hot chocolate whilst the girls counted how much candy they have got and all about the different costumes they saw.

"I have a question for you" Zach smiles looking at you

"What's that?" you raise your eyebrow

"Can we go on an actual date? like just me and you nobody else doing something romantic" Zach asks blushing himself his rosy cheeks deepening in colour.

You sat there shocked at his question. Zach wanted to go on a date with you? how was this possible? still, in shock, you nodded your head a smile spreading to your lips.

"Great I'll pick you up tomorrow at 7 wear something casual" Zach grinned.

You spent a few more hours with him before you and your sister left to go home and you told your parents all about your night when they got home.