11// The desicion

Lauren's P.O.V

Today I called in everyone for a meeting, I finally made up my mind. As everyone gathered into the living room, I clapped my hands together, "Attention."

My sisters turned silent, "I made my desicion."

Everybody's attention was on me.. "Im going to adopt."

"REALLY!?"

"Nahh, Im just joking, Im aborting." I corrected.

They began to bicker, until Dani spoke up, "Thats the smartest choice you've made in a loooong time."

I fake smirked, "Why thankyou!" I replied sarcatically.

She rolled her eyes. Then Lisa spoke up, "I know your making a good choice, good job Laur."

Amy nodded, "Im glad you finally know what to do, We still love you though."

Katherine nodded, Dani stayed silent. I looked over to Christina, "Chrissy?"

"Uhh... I have a confession to make." she said.

"What?" Dani asked.

"I aborted before." she blurted.

My eyes widened, "WHAT?!"

"I know, I know. It was a long time ago. Nick and I, well we were pretty drunk. It sorta happened. I wasnt ready to be a mother, so I aborted with no hesistation." she explained, "This reminded me of my situation, I regret it so much. Thats why I wanted you to adopt. But this isnt my life, its yours." she warmly smiled.

I gave her a hug, "Thanks guys. Thanks for not hating me."

They nodded, with th exception of Dani. "Im happy for that child. It doesnt have a slu-"

"What the fuck is the matter with you!?! Call me a slutty whore one more time! I dare you too, I will smack the shit out of you!" I threatened.

"Laur, calm down, language." Katherine warned.

I suddenly felt guilty, "Sorry.." I mumbled.

Dani just turned away, "Whatever."

Whats happening to us? Whats happening to Dani and I!?!?

----

Comment your thoughts!!!! <3333