2// Fighting

Dani's P.O.V

I looked over to "Laurmy"  who were doing their nails. I pretended to have in headphones, so I could listen to their conversation. God I miss "Dauren" so much.

But Lauren cant know that, I wish we didnt have that stupid arguement, why did I say those things?

~Flashback~

"What are you doing!" I shouted. Lauren immediately pulled off my boyfriend. I began to cry. Lauren ran to hug me, but I blocked her arms, "You stupid slut! Its not my fault your a ugly! That doesnt mean you can go around kissing my boyfriend! I hate you Lauren! And I'll never talk to you again! WHORE!!"

"Why would you say that!!" she cried.

"Because its true. Slut." I said wiping my tears.

"Dont call me that!"

"SLUT!!"

She began crying uncontrollably, then ran out the room. I fell to my knees and cried, "Dani. This wasnt Lauren's fault. I came onto her, she fought me back. But I didnt listen, Im sorry. Im gonna go, we should break up."

"What! Lauren didnt do anything!" I yelled.

He nodded, "I HATE YOU!! GET OUT!!!" he ran downstairs and left. I went to the bathroom and saw Lauren crying. "Im so sorry!" I yelled.

"Leave me alone! I hate you, I wish you'd die already! Nobody likes you, your not pretty, you cant sing, your worthless! Especially to me! Do us all a favor and kill yourself!" she threw a razor at me and left.

~Flashback Over~

Those were the last words she ever said to me. "Dani are you okay?" Amy asked.

I realized I was crying, Lauren looked up and gasped, "What happened?"

"Sad song." I lied and turned away so my back was facing them. I silently began to cry. I miss her so much.

-- ------

Okay, just wanted to let you know why they were fighting! :)

Dauren or Disa? Comment ;D

#TEAMDAUREN