6// The Talk

Dani's P.O.V

"Lauren?" I called. "Yea?" she asked.

"Can we talk?" I asked scardedly.

"Uhh, sure?" She said uncertainly. She turned in my direction and stared into my eyes.

"Uhh, about September 3rd..." I started. "Im sorry for calling you a slut."

She nodded, "And Im sorry for telling you to kill yourself."

Tears stung my eyes, "I- I actually tried killing myself." I stuttered.

Her eyes widened. "No."

I felt ashamed as I pulled up my shirt, a huge red gash was there. Stitches covered it. "You cut your stomache open?" she asked.

"Yea, Christina caught me and took me to a hospital." I said.

Tears started forming in her eyes, "Im so sorry!"

"Its okay. I knew you didnt mean it." I replied honestly.

"That doesnt matter. I feel terrible." she cried. She buried her head in her hands. I walked to her and hugged her, "Shhhh. Shhh." I whispered.

After a while she calmed down, "Did you just hug me?"

"Yea.. I guess I did." I said shocked.

It was quiet, "I missed your hugs." she finally spoke.

I smiled, "I missed your hugs too."

I felt a connection between me and Lauren again. It was magical. "Lauren? I-"

"Weenies, dinner time!!" Lisa yelled.

Lauren and I pulled apart. A smile spread across Lisa's face. "What happened in here?" she asked.

I shook my head, "Nothing." then walked out followed by Lauren. We sat on opposite sides of the table. We shot each other glances.

I gave her a small smile, then looked back at my plate. Everyone talked but me. I was in deep thought. I looked up and saw Lauren. She looked.. sick?!

"M-Mom." she stuttered. "Help."

Our mother turned to us. Lauren didnt look too good, she dropped her fork, then fell backwards in the chair. "LAUREN!!" we all yelled.

I pushed past everyone and walked to Lauren. She was uncontrollably sweating."Whats happening?" I asked in a panicky tone.

I noticed blood coming from her sleeves. I hesistantly rolled them up and there revealed scars. Tears gathered in my eyes, "Blood loss." I thought.

Lauren blinked her eyes open, "Dani?"

"Laur!" I cried happily.

"Help me." she whimpered.

"Whats wrong!?" I yelled.

"My stomache. It hurts! It hurts so bad!" she wailed.

I got scared, "Did someone call the hospital?"

Katherine nodded. I looked back to Lauren who was crying, "Ow!!" she screamed.

"Whats happening!!!??!" I shouted.

My mother pushed past me, "Laur, talk to me hun."

"AHHHHH!!!!" she screamed.

"LAUREN!!!!" I yelled.

She bent over holding her stomache, "HELP ME!!!"

------

Whats wrong with Lauren? Comment what you think! :)