"Girl that's Rahim and them and no bitch we not chilling wit no broke niggas! I just be saying anything so they can get off my line" Destiny said as she started laughing.

"Omg I missed your crazy ass. But forget all that can you take my picture real quick?" I said as I started walking to my balcony.

"Yeah come on you look good sis! Omg my bitch finally back." Destiny said while following me to my balcony.

"Bestfriend you're so cute, like I love this outfit" Destiny said while handing me my phone

"Thanks babe... omg bitch you really take the best pictures." I said smiling

"Bitch you know! Now let's go downstairs to celebrate you being home and get some food because I'm starving" she said opening my bedroom door.

We both head down stairs. Everyone was eating and talking. Me and destiny walked in the backyard to see who was cooking on the grill and it was my dad.

"Ard Destiny we good I just had to make sure my dad was on the grill." I said as I pat his bald head.

"You know I can be the only one to cook your food you don't eat nobody else's. Now you and destiny go head make y'all plate before it's all gone. Your brothers on their way back" he said flipping the burgers

"You don't gotta tell me twice pops." Destiny said as she ran back in the kitchen to make her plate

Me and my dad looked at her and laughed

"Her fat ass! But dad thank you so much I really appreciate it. Where is mom?" I said looking around.

"She over there with your aunts probably getting drunk. But seriously pooh you need to get a plate your brothers about to come and take everything." He said taking a sip of his beer.

"I am dad I'm about to make 3 plates I'm so hungry. I'll catch up wit you later dad I love you"

"I love you too babygirl" he said

I went to go back my plate and I really made 3 plates I haven't had good food since forever omg. I sat down next to destiny put all my plates together to post a picture on Snapchat before I ate.

Before I can take a bite of my food I hear cop cars pull up to my house

Before I can take a bite of my food I hear cop cars pull up to my house. They rushed in and grabbed my dad.

"WHAT IS GOING ON? Get the fuck off him like that!" I said pushing the cops off my dad

"Babygirl it's okay I'm good. What am I being arrested for sir?" My dad said while they was putting his handcuffs on.

"You have the right to remain silent. If you do say anything, what you say can be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to consult with a lawyer and have that lawyer present during any questioning. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be appointed for you if you so desire." The cop said to my dad

"This is bull shit. What the fuck did he do huh? Why are you arresting him?" I said as I tried to grab the cop but my brothers came and took me away.

"Yo get the fuck off me." I said tryna get away.

"You making shit hot. Just calm down Pooh. Dad gonna be good. We're going to head up there right now. Just keep calm." Mark said as putting me down.

"Can y'all fill me in on what happened?" I said as I was fixing myself up.

"We will later but right now you and destiny follow us to the police station to get this shit settle. Mark said as him and the rest of my brothers followed the police officer out the house.

"Aaliyah I'm gonna wrap the food and everything else up. And go get his bail money. Go down the police station I'll be there in 30 mins" my mom said as she was getting our family out the house.

"Okay. Come on Dest let's go." I said getting my bag and house keys.

Me and destiny get in the car and I was thinking.. why did my family seem so calm. What have I been missing since I've been gone?