South Park OC

Full Name
Amelie Beaulieu

Nickname
Melie
Canadian Harlot
Whore

Gender
Female

Sexuality
Very Pan

DOB
August 16
Zodiac sign
Leo ♌️

Age
Depends on rp

Ethnicity
French Canadian

Love Interest
Kyle Broflovski //backup: Leopold 'Butters' Stotch, Token Black //

Relationship Status
Single, but really trying to get out of the friend zone despite placing everyone into the friendzone

Personality
She's very all over the place to say the least. She knows what she is viewed as and uses it to her own advantage. She can be considered 'easy' but that's mostly because she gets emotionally attached very easily if someone is nice to her, or she'll be down to do things if she's very bored. She's also lowkey a thot with  very violent solution to her problems, like getting into fights. Shes very petty and had not forgiven the girls who've liked Kyle, especially Bebe who she has physically fought once. She's pretty self aware, lies a lot about feelings, and knows what to do what to do to get what she wants. She knows that she qualifies as a pretty girl, but she's still very self conscious about herself. Even though she's technically considered a 'slut', she's still very sweet towards her friends and family. And while she's considered to have no self respect or boundaries, she does have standards and a breaking point. Practically she's a bag of walking contradictions.

~
~

Young

Height at age 10: 4'3Teen

Teen

//I got really lazy doing her teen version rip when I did it digitally rip //

She's around 5'3 and the average weight for that height.